V

"I went to the doctors and she said the baby was healthy!" I said to the woman behind the counter. I felt a connection with her and considered her a good friend.

"That is amazing news! Here, this is for you." She said before handing me a plastic soup container. She continued, "It is my family recipie. It is secret, but it is amazing." She smiled and I thanked her after checking out the candy bar I purchased. I for some reason, just wanted to talk to her. I only bought something to help her store out. I couldn't imagine the place running out of business, I went a lot.

I reached the house and ate the candy. I started to binge a kdrama when Jackson called.

"HEY JAGI!" He yelled when I picked up. He was always loud. It didn't necessarily help your headache.

"Hey." I said trying to hide the painful headache. He immediately noticed though.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Did you hurt your self? Do you-" He started bombarding me with questions but I stopped him. That boy was annoying when he got worried.

"Jackson. I'm fine." I said laughing.

He looked at me with concern and asked, "Are you sure?" His puppy eyes always killed me.

"I'm fine, just a small headache." I said. It was more than small but I knew it was a pregnancy side effect.

"Oh, sorry." He apologized in a soft voice.

"It's okay Jackie, how is tour?" I asked. His eyes lit up again.

"It's fun. We miss you though. Right guys!" He said.

"Ya, he won't shut up about how much he misses you." Said Yugyeom. Jackson handed the phone to him and went off camera.

"I'll be back, the manager wants to talk for a second." He yelled from off camera. Once he was out and the door was shut everyone rushed over to talk.

"How is it going?" BamBam asked, his eyes fill of curiosity.

"It's really good. I get sick some mornings and I'll get headaches but nothing I can't handle." I said smiling. Talking about the small human made me happy.

"Aw, please get rest though!" Youngjae said. He was always so sweet. When Jackson was gone he would check up on me and have movie marathons if we both got bored. He was like a brother. They all were.

"I am. It is really tiring. I'm also always hungry so I go to the little store around the corner a lot. I've actually gotten to know one of the women who works there." I said.

"So, have you felt the baby yet?" Asked Mark.

"Nope. Normally it's not till about 18 weeks in. I don't start getting a bump till around a month. I'll be 2 months and a half by the time you get home." I said smiling. It was a bit sad thinking they wouldn't be here for awhile. The boys always supported you and treated me like an older sister.

"Have you been to the doctors?" Asked JB. These questions were really fun. I missed talking to them.

"Yup, the baby is healthy. I don't know the gender. I want to wait for Jackson." I said smiling and rubbing my tummy. I was so excited for it to be here. I had a feeling it was girl. Mother's intuition I guess.

I heard the door open and Jackson took the phone back. We chatted and he told me about tour. I watched as he talked and laughed with Got7. I was so lucky to have him as my husband.

After some more conversation I decided to go. I needed sleep. I was very tired and my headache still hurt.

"I think I'm going to go take a nap." I said yawning.

"Oh, okay. Sleep well! Love you!" Jackson said. He sounded a bit sad but I seariously needed my bed.

"Bye Jackie!" I said waving.

"Bye! Love you!" He said before I hung up. I walked upstairs and went to bed. I fell asleep instantly. I had a dream about me and Jackson and our baby. We were all so happy. I hope that dream can become a reality.