XI

*sorry this is short

"JACKSON!" Yugyeom yelled through the phone.

"What is it?"

"YOUR WIFE IS IN LABOR!"

"MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL IN FIVE MINUTES."

I heard that conversation from the couch in the dorm. Only Jackson had to go to work. He left me at the boys dorm because he didn't want me alone when I was due any moment.

"LETS GO!" Yelled Bam Bam leading everyone out of the door. Jinyoung had his arm around my shoulder helping me. He was the only one not panicking. The boys were excited but also they had no idea what to do.

I got in to the car and we sped off to the hospital. I was squeezing Youngjae's hand in pain. Youngjae was now a lot calmer so him and Jinyoung were calming you down.

The ride seemed to take forever. I couldn't wait for her to be here.

*A few minutes later*

"BABY IM HERE!" Jackson yelled bursting through the doors. The boys were in the room but he didn't seem to notice. His hair was a mess and he looked panicked. I laughed at his hair. 

"Calm down Jackson." I said grabbing his hands. All of a sudden I felt something.

"Jackson. I need you to go get a nurse. My water just broke." I said as calmly as possible. I had to keep his calm as well. He looked panicked and rushed out of the room. The boys were also in a state of panic.

The doctor and nurses came back with Jackson. The others left the room to go wait outside.

"Jackson, are you sure you can handle this?" I asked. The poor boy looked scared out of his mind. He kissed my forehead and nodded.

"I have too. I'm going to be here for a baby girl." He said smiling. I felt a shoot of pain.

Here we go.