XII

"Hello Feihong." I said softly to the small human in my arms. She was here. We were a family of three now.

I looked at Jackson who was crying. I started to hand him her and he hesitated. You chuckled weakly and handed him her. He held her so gently.

She had his eyes.

He looked at her with more love then I ever thought was possible. He wiped his tears, looked up at me, and smiled.

"I don't know what to say." He said.

"That's a first." I joked. He stood up and kissed me, handing back the baby.

My attention was deverted by the boys who came in to say hi. They had a boquet and pink balloons. Youngjae set down the balloons and JB did the same with the flowers.

"Boys, meet Feihong." I said proudly. They all came over and I handed to Jinyoung first. I trusted him the most with a baby. He smiled at the small child abd handed her to Youngjae.

"She has Jackson's eyes!" Youngjae said in amusement. The group crowded around her. The others were to afraid to hold her so Youngjae gave her back to me.

We talked about her for a bit and then the door opened again. It was Minseo.

"Minseo!" I said in excitement.

"Hello Seoyeon. How are you doing?"

"I'm tired. And hungry."

"I was the same way too. And who is this?" Minseo said making her way over. I handed her the baby. She seemed marveled by her.

"Her name is Feihong." I said.

"She is gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"She has her father's eyes." Minseo said looking at Jackson. The boys cleared their throats.

"Oh I'm sorry. Minseo this is Jaebum, Mark, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Bam Bam. They work with Jackson." I introduced. The boys waved when their name was spoken and then bowed while saying hello.

"It's nice to meet you. I have to go but I'll visit tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything." She said before giving Feihong back to me.

We said goodbye and she left. Jackson now was holding Feihong and I was chatting with Youngjae.

The nurse came a few minutes later and insisted I rest. She took Feihong to the nursery room and the boys left behind her.

"Hey babe. I'm going to get some food with the boys. I'll bring you some when we get back but I need you to rest okay?" Jackson said in the most loving tone. I nodded and he left. I soon slipped into sleep.