IV

I walked into the small store and was greeted by the same lady as yesterday. She peered at me over her magazine as I shopped. I could tell she wanted to know. After grabbing what I craved, Doritos and Skittles, I checked out.

"So, was I right?" The woman asked.

I chuckled to myself and answered, "Yes." I still was surprised about it.

"Can I take you for a coffee?" She asked politely. I still found it odd she wanted to help me.

I was curious so I agreed. "What is your name?" I asked letting curiosity take over.

"Minseo. And yours?" She asked back. She was a sharp lady.

"Seoyeon." I answered.

She handed me my bag and said, "Does 4 o'clock at the cafe across the street sound okay?" She asked.

I nodded and walked out of the small store. The same question of why kept popping up in my head.

~~Time Skip~~

I walked into the cafe and sat down at  a table in front of a large window. A few minutes later, Minseo walked in. She saw me and sat down. We placed our orders and started to talk.

I talked first. "I am still wondering why you want to help me." I stated.

"I had my children quite young. My husband was in the military so I had to go through a lot of it alone. I managed but it was hard. For some reason something in me told me to help you. I guess I don't want someone to go through something I struggled through. I know it's only two months but it is still important." She said. She was quite wise.

"Thank you." You said. Your coffees where then given to you and you took a sip. Normally you would be strong and do it on your own but you really appreciated it. It was hard without Jackson.

"So, how did you and your husband meet?" She asked. You set your coffee down and started to explain.

"I was an assistant for his group. We became close friends through work and he confessed. We dated for about two years then he proposed. We got married about a year ago." I said.

"My husband and I met through school. We dated all through highschool and married at 18. I had our first child at 20 and our second at 22." She said. The check came and she payed. I tried to protest but she wouldn't let me.

She then checked the time and said, "I'm sorry but I have to go. Call me if you need anything!" She exited the building after you said goodbye.

I took the last sip of my coffee and threw it away. I walked to the house and took a quick shower. I did some math and thinking and figured I was about 3 weeks along. The whole idea was still a lot to take in. I then called my doctor and got an appointment to get checked.

I still can't believe I'm pregnant.