Roman X Virgil

I don't ship dis but yolo lez go! also look at my boy IFISJFKSC HE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

Warning: Mentions of Smut, bad writing (I will get better), kissing, Deceit (that bastard.

Being Anxiety can mean a lot of bad things. Although there are also some good things. But mostly bad things, you get assumed your the worst. You are the bad guy. No one loves you. You get counted as a sickness.

The good things are rare, You are more aware. Cautious. And that's about it.

Yes I must say the cons are large, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have great friends who support me. Thomas knows how to control his anxiety attacks so its less scary. Although every once in a while....like most people. I get dark...and sad...and self conscious.

I'm lucky to have a great Dad friend to turn to. When I started to feel these things I run to Patton. Venting and taking his advice. Anything helps, except for one tiny, itty bitty, problem. Named,

Roman, he ruined my self esteem and self confidence. I never thought someone could hurt me that much. Until I fell for him....

It happened in a blink of the eye. Then he hurt he twice as much. Not physically, not verbally, but mentally. Every time he said I didn't belong it hurt twice as much. Every time he said I was a sickness it hurt twice as much.

Just stabbing me with a needle slowly, going deeper and, deeper with every word. Eventually the needle will come out the other side. My feelings will pass and I will back to normal. Arguments with him, and hating him.

Until then, I'm stuck with a burning in my heart. Stuck with the knowledge that I might never be happy because of this. Patton and Logan would be okay with me if I told them. So would Thomas, but if I confessed to Roman.

It would just get worst, he would laugh. And laugh and taunt and taunt. I hear his laugh in the back of my mind already. Saying words like, 'how could anyone as great as me like you!' And 'your so pitiful thinking you had a chance with me.'

So I stayed silent, continued on with life. Expressed my crush through art and music. Writing, drawing, singing, anything to help express my self. I worked, hell im pretty sure I have a file on my computer of my songs, drawings, and Poems of My Crush.

Everyone once in a while I would just get up in the middle of the night and stand outside his door like a creep. Debating if I should confess or not. Wondering if I have a chance. Only to retreat into my room and scream into my pillow-

"Knock knock kiddo dinners ready!" My head pops up and I look over at Patton. Who was standing in my door way smiling at me. I throw my journal down and untangle my self from my blanket and rush into the kitchen.

"I made Lasagna!" Logan says and I smile at him. "With my help!" Patton whispers in my ear before giggling. "Patton, dear where is the cheese?" Logan ask with his ass sticking out of the refrigerator and his face not to be seen.

"On the top shelf Honey!" I smile at the adorable couple. Patton and Logan where literal goals. (I don't ship them...hisssss). Someone violently brushed against my shoulder and I look over to see Roman. Look as pleasant as ever. "Aye Emo get your ass out of the middle of the kitchen!" He says pushing me to the side. My heart aches and I yearn to be touched by him again.

"Roman! Be nice!" Patton says holding out a spoon in front of him. Why tf did he have a wooden spoon and where did it come from? Patton tells Roman off then hands me a plate with food. I go into the living room and plop onto the couch grabbing the remote.

"Virgil I believe it's movie night." Logan comments and Patton squeals can be heard from the kitchen. "Okay can I pick?" I ask wiping a strand of hair out of my eyes. "Ugh but I wanna watch Cinderella!" Roman whined. "Sorry Princey my turn!" I say and smirk hoping to piss him off to the point he touches me again.