RomanXVirgil

☔︎Started Writing: November 18,2018
☔︎Wish to Upload: uhh before Christmas
☔︎Actual Upload

☔︎Time Set: CHRISTMAS
☔︎Warning:

       ☁︎Virgil's POV ☁︎
     Earth...a planet...a country...a state called Florida. Where Thomas Sanders lives, inside Thomas's brain. Is Morality....Logic....Creativity...and me.....Anxiety!

We are four of the many Sander sides. Even though I usually don't like being around the other sides.

It'shard to be gloomy when it's the Holiday season. And oh boy does Thomas love Christmas.

He has nonstop (MAN THE MAN IS NON-STOP) played Christmas music and it has gotten me into the spirit. Of course with holidays comes a.....more...annoying part. That part is Named Patton.

The fluffy ball dad type figure is running circles around Roman, Logan, and I as he sets up Christmas decorations. Mistletoe hung where you can see, making every one of us run. Although he was very pleasing when it came to decorating the tree.

Each one of us contributed to the decorating of the tree. (Shit I read that in Thomas's voice something is wrong with me) I hung lights and thanks to Logan didn't electrocute my self. Princey was annoying as always and Patton was Patton.

Balls and Christmas shapes where thrown around. (YOU MAKE MY BALLS SO BLUE!) By Christmas Eve, four batches of cookies burned, three ordainments broke, two times Patton cried, and a Partridge and. Pear tree.

"OKAY EVERYONE SECRET SANTA TIME!" Roman yelled drawing us all from the safe place of our bedrooms into the living room. Patton was bouncing in his seat and Logan just stood there looking unamused. "So this will go like last year, find your name under the tree in the Silver Wrapping paper and open it. Then try to see who got you it." Roman gave the same speech every year. It got...annoying.

My person for secret Santa was The annoying prince himself and what I got him was a Nightmare before Christmas poster. Not the one in my room of course! I'd never let anyone have it. "Patton would you like to start?" Roman asked and Patton nodded and jumped up.

In the corner of my eye I saw the logical trait stand up straighter (hah it thats even possible) and a light blush spread across his cheeks much to my surprise. Patton squealed at the medium box covered in blue and Silver wrapping paper.

"Awww you guys are so nice for letting me go first!" He says and Roman and I Chuckle. Seconds pass and Patton's eyes lit up. "Oh Logan you shouldn't have!" Patton says and the Logan went into panic. "WHAT?!?! How did you know it was me?" He asks and Patton shows a cat onesie.

"Only you'd get this for me!" He squealed and went over and hugged the trait. Logan's face was engulfed in red and pink colors and I saw panic sweep over his face. Roman squealed as he watched his OTP sail.

Patton pulled away and giggle pecking his cheek before returning to his seat. A large smirk swept across my face. Logan was still in shock, I kind of felt bad for him because of how stupid he looked but....nothing he always looks like a idiot.

"Virge you go!" Patton said and I nodded going over and grabbing the larger box. I opened it to see a shirt and a sketch pad. The shirt said 'I love my Dark Strange Son!'

I smile and laugh, "thank you Pops-Star!" I say and hug Patton taking him by surprise. "No problem!" He says and I pull away watching the logical side frown. "Roman it's your turn!!" He squealed. And I chuckled at Roman grabbed the flat box (like his ass....that's a lie idk if Thomas has an ass or not I've never met the man)

He opened it and I swear he did the biggest gasp ever. "Yay!" He said in a silent happy tone that was just to adorable. Wait did I say that.......

"Thanks Virgil! I guess your not so bad after all..." he awkwardly says and Patton shoots a glare. I stand up after a harsh shove from the dad and me and Roman awkwardly hugged.

Fin~

Lost interest in this..sorry guys....