VirgilXRoman

I'm positive it's been done before
Started Writing: December 10th, 2018
Actual Upload: December 16th, 2018

Time Era:Modern
Time Set: Idk imagination
Warning: confusion, oof, deep thought, cinnamon rolls.
Word Count: 786

Romans POV
As a prince I must keep my feelings cheerful. Always I must be the best. I am Thomas's creativity! Yet things do tend to go south sometimes. I start to feel down on my self.

Like the walls begin to crash down on me and enclose me until I can't breath. When I asked Thomas about it he said, that was what anxiety is. Meaning I had a small part of anxiety within me.

I could never let anyone know this of course. I must always have my reputation stay up. Even though I know I'm not the favorite side. These days it's more Patton and Virgil or Logan!

( I still love you bb!)

I am just the prince that gets shipped with that Emo Nightmare and Microsoft Nerd, and occasionally Patton! I mean like can you imagine, I, Roman falling in love with Patton, or even Virgil or Logan!

Yet why is it when I lay in bed at night my thoughts change...

Could I ever be in a relationship with a side if I do develop feelings? How would it affect Thomas? Everything would change...and sometimes change can be good but it can also be bad.

Would it be the good or bad kind of change. What would the others think, feel, do they already have crushes on someone. Does one of them like me?

Even after I have been so rude and selfish at times they still love and care for me... why do thoughts hurt?! I'm suppose to be creativity!

Full of brightness and ready to help! I have to keep Thomas happy, even though Patton is the heart. I am still working to get him more into acting, and singing, and making a new video.

Then again, so do the others. I want to be the best, I try to be the best, yet I know deep down I still will never be at the top. I can defeat the dragon witch a million times. Yet I can't be the best...

Do I really want to be the best? Why am I thinking so into this? I wonder what the other sides are doing right now.

I roll over and check my clock,

00:30
(12:30am)

Virgil is still probably up, as well as Logan. Patton of course is getting his full eight hours of sleep. Virgil laying in his bed listening to music and looking at tumblr. Logan at his desk doing nerd things!

While I lay in bed rethinking life...

Slowly the world drifts away....

Virgil's POV
I smirk as I crept into Princey's room. Planning on scaring him for taking my NightMare Before Christmas poster. I silently closed the door and crept over. I stood at the side of his bed and dropped a roach on him.

I watched his eyes fling open and he screams. "GOD DAMN VIRGIL WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled and I cracked up. Just lying on the floor laughing. Roman froze and stared straight at me.

Roman POV
God his laugh was beautiful, I never saw Virgil laugh. In a way it was beautiful. And made my heart flutter. He froze and pushed him self up and straightened out his sweat shirt. Then smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Aye! You can't fall in love with me!" He says and I smirk and straighten my self up. "Hah! That's won't be a problem" Virgil smirked and sank out leaving me be. Ugh who does that Emo nightmare think he is.

Acting all tough and cute....wait what....

Three days later

"THERE IS A PROBLEM!" I yell sitting up in bed. These last three days have been hell. All Virgil does is tease! Smirking, brushing of the skin, and making jokes it's just causing me to fall!

I'm a prince I'm not suppose to be in love with the Villain! At least not the Emo Nightmare! I'd rather fall for Deceit!

...actually....Recently Deceit fucked up Patton so maybe Virgil isn't half bad...anyways I mustn't let anyone know of these feelings.

I'd be forever ashamed if anyone knew....well maybe...I have no clue! I need to consult Patton!

I am creativity I don't know how real life romance works. I only know from movies or books or Theater!

I guess I better be off to find Patton...this should be fun...

To be Continued?

Maybe

Idk
Doubt it lmao

Sincerely,
                    A EmoCinnamon Roll

I have been feeling very Emo recently so yeah finals affecting me badly!