LoganXPatton

☁︎Started Writing: November 26,2018
☁︎Hope To Finish: December 5th, 2018
☁︎Actually Finished: YAY I FINISHED ON TIME FOR ONCE

☁︎Word Count:456
☁︎Type: Angst
☁︎Warning:extreme angst and minor cursing

           ☼ Patton's PoV ☼

The words left my mouth, 'Your such a smart ass shut the hell up won't you?' His eyes widened around his glasses. I never cursed this was probably the first time I possibly even cursed.

Then He was gone....Logan packed his stuff up and slammed my door. Walking out of my life...literally. Realization hits as I felt a stabbing in my chest.

Tears swell up in my eye, the walls begin to close in, breathing gets harder and harder. I collapsed onto the floor and curled into a ball. I tried to breath slowly and tried to fix my self.

I need to apologize, I have to, I didn't mean it, god I love him! Thoughts raced through my head an unbearable headache followed.

He will never forgive you

Dark shadows seem to be in every corner. A spider moving can be heard.

Hah you worthless piece of trash...

I cry out for Logan for what seemed like hours. Until my throat ran raw and I couldn't let out another noise.

Foolish! God he will never be back. You idiot!

I laid in a ball on the ground, my belongings knocked over from me running around pushing thugs over. I was acting like a child.

Breaking things, kicking, screaming, and more. I knew I had to calm my self down.

It's fine...Logan will be back..
(No he won't)
(Never)

Whispers from my head seemed to swirl around me. I stumble into my bathroom and run a shower. As I wash my bad more tears fall.

You idiot go apologize!

I step into my bedroom, I pull out my diary and began to release all my feelings. Tears couldn't fall anymore.

Now I was filled with fear.

I wanted to go help...

Trust me you can't...

I had enough of the whispers I threw my journal across the room and the whispering died down.

I went into the kitchen and grab a pack of smarties.

In seconds I had them all in my mouth.

I was so hungry, just about anything helps.

Then I laid down...and the whispering fully stopped...as well as everything else....then a loud ringing....

Fin~

So if you don't get it, basically Patton and Logan got into a fight right? Well Patton can't handle emotions well so slowly he goes crazy. His diary is his suicide note, and the Smarties are pills. The loud noise was the sirens of the ambulance Logan called when he found his boyfriend dead on the kitchen floor.

Sincerely,
                    A Cinnamon Roll