VirgilXDecite

☁︎ Started Writing:November 11,2018
☁︎ Hope to Finish:November 16,2018
☁︎ Actually Finished:

☁︎ Word Count:
☁︎ Type: Angst/Fluff
☁︎ Warning:

☁︎Virgil's POV ☁︎
I was apart of an extremely cool club. Or part of the hosts mind. Decite as our leader, I was his right hand Man and his boyfriend.

As for the main three traits of Thomas they control him. Take care of our host and make sure he doesn't go insane. While us, deceiving, Anxiety, depression, and more. Are the dark sides.

To be honest I didn't care about anything. All I knew was I had to make sure Thomas didn't ruin his life. He was a teenage boy, a gay one at that. So things where tough on him.

That's when I started hanging around the main three sides. Much to Deceits displeasure. Although one downside to Dating Deceit...

"Virgil?" I hear and I rush out of my room and into Deceits. "Yes!" I ask and he smiled at me. "Come here kitten!" He says and I rush over and peck his lips. Before getting slapped across the face.

"Did I say you could kiss me?" He asks and my eyes fill with tears. "N...No...." I say in barley a whisper. Deceit grabs my hair, "I can't here you when you mumble!" He yells. "Deceit calm the fuck down! I'm anger that's my job stick to yours!" Fury yells from the distance.

"Shut up!" Deceit commands and I whimper. "No sir! I'm sorry sir!" I cry out and Deceit throws me against the cold floor. "Right!"

I was in an abusive relationship with him. My god I couldn't help but love him.

What can I say I'm a sucker for pain?

Three Weeks Later

I was beyond bruised, my sides ached, my legs where weak. Everything hurt, although Deceit was going through a phase again. Where he acted like he loved me and all.

"Oh baby I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cause all this I love you so much!" He whines and cries out when ever I yelp in pain. He would hug me give me butterfly kisses and was actually passionate in bed. It was only a matter of time that it would take before he would go back to his meaner self.

Where I would get more hurt, I feel like me getting hurt was affecting Thomas. His anxiety attacks got a lot worst and more frequent recently. Morality was always there to help with him but I was the only one that could fully calm him down.

"Virge~" I turn around to see Deceit smirking. Slowly moving his hips he approaches me. Then grabs me by my hoodie. "Uh Deceit..." I say and he picks me up by my hoodie. "Stop talking to those stupid sides!" He growls his teeth expose. I smirked deciding to push his limits.

"Why? Or else what?" I smirk and he growls throwing me on the floor. I whine in pain, Deceit then does his worst.

Doing sexual things, and abusive things. I cried, screamed, yelled, nothing could stop him. I caused this onto my self. I taunted him by saying those three words.

Wanting to see him do his worst, it was about three hours during being hit that I blacked out.

I awoke in my bed, my entire body ached. I was completely naked, my torso bruised and covered in hickys. In the mirror across my bed my neck had finger shaped bruises. My face was black and purple. I couldn't leave my room.

Those two weeks of recovery where hell. Thomas had so many anxiety attacks it almost hurt everyone. I tried to calm him down but without me fully exposing my self it only made him feel a little bit better.

I found my self crying my self to sleep as something new built up in me. Hate....

I hated Deceit, flashbacks of all the hell I went through with him. The pain he caused, scares that will never be fully healed.

It was like I was his art easel and he was the brush. Painting my body with blood and bruises. Finally, I was done.

My bruises where gone, I showered. Chose a knew outfit, a black hoodie and shirt. Put dark Eye shadow under my eyes not above. Trashed my black lip stick that I use to wear.

I opened my door and felt all anxiety escape. I was confident, knowing that I will be free if this works. Sure the words in my mind where screaming at me to stop.

I ignored them, I went up into the attic of Thomas's mind scape. Deceit sat there on his thrown smirking. "Hello pet~" he says and stands up.

I push my shoulders back and puff out my chest. "I'm done...." I say, the words roll out of my mouth before I can second guess my self. Fear takes over my body at his look.

Anger on his face, pure deadliness in his eyes. Slowly he approached me. "Your what?" He spits like venom. I grab the attic door and hold it. "We. Are. Done." I say and run out.

Deceit yells and screams behind me but stays in the attic. I run and keep running down the long never ending hallway until my room appears. I swing open the door and close it.

Knocking three times to change everything to my area. Finally I was free.

I began laughing madly, I was so over joyed. Then someone knocked on my door. I rush over and see Morality. Within seconds I squeeze him into a hug. "Whoa kiddo why are you so happy?" He asks and I smile.

"Because I'm free!" I say and he chuckles hugging me back. "Whatever the reason is Thomas is happier then ever!" I smile at Morality and we talk for a bit before closing my door.

Finally I can do what I wish to, and that is join the main three.

Fin~

Again unedited I haven't felt that up to do anything recently. I'm sorry guys! Anyways I got my hair cut and I feel as if nobody likes it. Adding to that I've had three anxiety attacks today and just have felt awful!

Sincerely,
                   A Cinnamon Roll