RomanXPatton

Authors Note: I went through a lot of shit to decide what ship to do. I couldn't tell if I wanted Virgil and Roman with Logan or Patton being Angelica but I decided on doing Roman and Patton, Roman is Alexander, Patton Eliza, Virgil Angelica, and Logan as the more brains John Laurens.

Third Person POV

The two men gleamed up at their emo friend and Logan stood at the microphone. "Alright, Alright! Everyone give it up for the Best Man, VIRGIL SANDERS!" Everyone applauded and smiled as Virgil went up on the stage.

Tears threatened to fall yet he knew he couldn't show his pain. "A toast to the groom!" He raises his glass of Champaigne and smiled at the happy couple. The crowed echoed, "to the groom, to the groom."

"A TOAST TO THE OTHER!" He yelled and forced a smile. "To the other to the ooother!"

"FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND!"

"Virgil! Virgil!"

"Who is always by your side!" Raising his glass into the air the young man made his speech as flashbacks began.

"To the union!"

"And the hope that you provide!....May you always....be satisfied..."

Now the flash backs took over and Virgil went blank. The words rewind engulfed him to the point of no turning back.

I remember that night, I just might...

I remember that night, I remember that night...

"I remember that night I just might regret that night for the rest of my days..." Virgil softly sang as the memories swirled around him like flashes of a dream.

"I remember those older boys Tripping over themselves to win our praise!" Vision of the guest at the part appeared and it seemed like he just went back in time.

"I remember that dream like candle light like a dream you can't quiet place!" (Props to you if you knew that was a simile)

"But Roman Sanders! I'll never forget the first time I saw your face...

Yeah sorry I don't wanna finish this. You guys can have this up to this point and feel free to end it. But I just don't feel like it. I really wanna make a new one shot book but idk...