VirgilXLogan

Okay so recently I have been obsessed with this ship and Roman and Virgil. So expect a lot of one shots around those two. I just can't bring my self to write fan fiction about Patton. He is a dad figure and it's weird for him to date a side....well other then I kind of ship him and Roman...but that's another story....so I based this one off a piece of fan art I saw that I thought was cute! So yeah...
It's fixing to get fucked up as hell...

Started Writing: December 18th, 2018
Actual Upload: January 10,2019

Time Era:Modern
Time Set: Idk
Warning: Angst, tears

              Logan's POV
Tears flood from my eyes. They hurt him. I know Patton didn't mean to but Roman. His eyes where just filled with hatred. Virgil hasn't left his room since.

Patton feels awful, I mean I know Patton didn't mean to. But yet he still said "You know I might have to agree with Roman on some of this stuff. But this doesn't mean he should be speaking this way" while poor Thomas tried to calm them down with me.

Then Virgil began to cry, do you know how much it hurts to see your boyfriend cry? It hurts real bad! I'd do anything to help him...anything....

I can make that happen~

"Deceit not now!" I Yelled at the strange voice coming from no where.

I can make them be silent...you just have to agree to one thing...plus think about it...Virgil wouldn't be sad anymore...

"How can I tell this isn't a joke or you just being an ass?!" I hear a soft chuckle and then I felt something near me. I look up to see Deceit smirking.

I promise you can trust me!

He held out his hand, and me being ignorant I shook it. Before it all went dark. I sat up and felt strange. A soft chuckle swept the back of my mind. I got up and went into the kitchen to see Patton on the table. Tears ran down his face. Yet no noise left...

It was so silent that you could hear a needle drop. "Uh Patton are you okay?" I asked and the laughing in my head grew slowly. Patton looked up tears in his eyes. He opened his mouth as to be talking but nothing came out.

What the, then he looked like he realized I can't hear him. Causing him to whale into tears. Yet still silent. What did Deceit do?

What you wanted me too...

"Oh no...oh Patton this is all my fault....although...", this means Virgil wouldn't have to worry. I look at Patton tears running down his face. A look of pure terror and sadness. "I'll be back..." I whisper and Patton nods.

I rush to Virgil's room to see him crying on his bed. Then something stops me from telling him. I couldn't control my self. "Logan?" He turns around and I lost control of my self. "Virgil! Help!" I let out before it all turns to black....

I sit up on a soft surface, I look around to see Virgil next to me on his phone. I felt like I have done something wrong. "What happened?" I ask and Virgil side and smiled at me.

"I'm glad your up, you came into my room and like passed out. So I moved you to my bed." I sat up and looked at Virgil. "Virgil I messed up!" I say and then my hand covers my mouth casing me to fall back. "Logan what happened?" Then the door burst open.

With a red face Roman, he was yelling things but literally all it was, was silence. "Roman?" Virgil said and left my side. Suddenly Roman Grabs Virgil and shakes him.

"KDKDKWJENDK" I muffle and Virgil pushes Roman off of him and Patton comes in. Still crying and hugs Virgil. I could tell he was trying to say something. What have I done?

What you wanted me to~

"SSHURURJEKEKEK" I yelled into my hand. I DIDNT MEAN THAT! I was mad!

Logan Remember.....

Be careful what you wish for....

Fin~
Word Count: 742

I'm back guys and yeah so I should start updating this book more often.

Lots of Love

Anxiety Attack~

Just im your inner anxiety writing this and you are just reading some non real story.

I wanna change my outing. Leave suggestions I guess?