Ashe (Overwatch)

Ashe
Overwatch

First Red Dead 2 and now Ashe? Westerns are making a comeback! So here's a western themed chapter for you guys! The chapter is based around a mission in Red Dead 2!

You, McCree, B.O.B, and Ashe went into the town of Gearshift.

You and the rest of the Deadlock gang moved your base to the outskirts of Gearshift to find money, which you planned to get in less than legal ways.

You were the group loan shark, and your duties were collecting loans that Ashe gave to any foolish enough to borrow money from the gang.

As of late, several money borrowers had not paid on time, causing Ashe to bring you and the others into town to collect.

You all walked into the quiet town, weapons drawn for safety.

Ashe: (Y/N), how many debtors we got?

You: Three, all of them should be in the bar at the end of the street.

McCree: Easy money.

Ashe: Don't get coy Jesse, There's something wrong...it's to quiet.

You kept your hands on your pistol as you walked next to B.O.B, his arm weapon deployed in caution.

McCree and Ashe were ahead of you two, weapons drawn as well.

You: This town was bustling yesterday, where is everyone?

Ashe: I don't know...it smells like a trap.

McCree: That dawning on you now?

You all went quiet as you passed the sheriff's office, then suddenly Ashe called out.

Ashe: GET DOWN!!!

You were confused as to why Ashe called out, but that confusion turned to panic when gunfire rang out.

You: Wha-

McCree: Ambush! Take cover!

You took cover with B.O.B behind a set of crates in front of the mechanic shop.

Ashe: Damnit! They were waiting for us!

McCree: Really now!? I didn't notice!

You: The debtors must have blabbed to the sheriff!

Ashe fired at the attackers who fired from the general store balcony, striking them and sending them over the railing to the ground below.

Ashe returned to cover.

Ashe: They're coming from the side! B.O.B! Do something!

B.O.B jumped up, and marched forward as he fired at the attackers from to the right, sending them back in retreat.

Ashe: Jesse! (Y/N)! Take cover in the mechanic shop! Go in through the back!

McCree: Got it! C'mon (Y/N)!

You both ran for the back door, but we're stopped by gunfire piercing the door.

McCree: They're inside, get ready.

You took cover by the door as McCree kicked it open, and rushed in, firing on the attackers within.

You struck the attackers inside the mechanic shop, and checked the front for more when you heard a gun clock behind you.

You turned to see two men with pistols aimed at you.

Man: End of the line, criminal.

Suddenly, McCree rolled in and quickly dispatched the attackers.