Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)🍋

Charlie
Hazbin Hotel
Requested by: AndrewAssassins

For story, you lead a gang from the second circle of Hell, Lust, and are going to war with a gang from the sixth circle, Heresy.

WARNING! LEMON
The Lust hand took to the streets of Hell, ready for war, guns and melee at the ready.

Midway down the streets the Lusts marched on, the Heresies met them halfway, with angry shouts overtaking the air.

The leaders of both groups stepped forward. From Heresy, the demon lord Chernobog, and from Lust, (Y/N), another demon lord.

Chernobog: You think you can roll on our turf and not face us!?

You: Don't be stupid! We owned that turf way before you even showed up!

Chernobog: Lies!

You: What are you gonna do!? Huh!? What are you gonna do!

Chernobog: DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

You pulled a pistol from your jacket.

You: COME AND TRY!!!

You fired at Chernobog, hitting him in his shoulder, and sending the entire street into war.

The brutes, assassins, marksmen, and soldiers of both sides fought in explosive warfare, both sides suffering heavy losses as the battle went on.

Chernobog, wounded but still alive, hid behind a street corner and fired on you and your men.

Chernobog: Come our and fight!

You hid behind cover as well, behind a turned over car.

You leaned your head out, and was just barely hit by a bullet fired by Chernobog.

You reloaded your pistol as one of your brutes manned a chain gun.

You caught the brute's attention.

You: Move up! We gotta run them out of cover!

Brute: You got it boss!

The brute pulled the heavy chain gun from the perch he had it on, and ran forward, firing a volley of bullets as you ran behind him, firing on Chernobog.

You managed to push Chernobog and his men from cover, but your brute was gunned down in the process.

You hid behind another car as Chernobog and his men hid inside a convenience store.

You reloaded your pistol again as Chernobog calmed you out from his cover.

Chernobog: Just give up! We will win!

You shouted from your cover.

You: You haven't won yet!

You looked up, and saw one of your marksmen taking aim at Chernobog's men from a rooftop.

A group of your soldiers came to your cover.

You: Alright. When he starts firing on Chernobog and his men, we push forward and try to down all of them. Get ready.

Your soldiers readied their weapons, and awaited your call.

You: Ready...

You paused for a moment.

You: NOW!!!

Your marksmen fired at Chernobog's men, striking one as you and your soldiers charged at the convenience store.

The gun fire from your men defeated a number of Chernobog's men, and the few that remained ran out of the convenience store and into a nearby alley, along with Chernobog, who shouted at you as he ran.