Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

Lightning
Final Fantasy XIII
Requested by: Fraxie7

WARNING! LEMON
Legend speaks of a man made god high in the mountains.

Once a warrior of exceptional strength and merit, he climbed the mountain and accepted the challenge of the champion, emerging victorious and taking his place as a warrior god.

Many have come to the mountain seeking a challenge from this mysterious warrior, but few have made it to the top, leaving the warrior bored.

Who is this warrior you ask?

His name is (Y/N).

And on one particular day, he finally found a worthy student.

You sat inside the inner sanctum of the mountaintop temple you called home, half asleep as you had nothing else to do.

You had practiced as much as you liked that morning, and you cleaned the temple from top to bottom, so you had the rest of the day to lounge around.

You were hoping something interesting would happen.

Then it did.

The sanctum doors swung open, allowing the snow outside to rush in, and in the doorway stood a figure wearing a thick coat with a hood.

You were curious as to who this mystery person was.

The person entered the sanctum, and removed their hood, revealing a beautiful woman with rose colored hair.

After a moment of silence, she spoke.

Woman: My name is Lightning, and I have traveled across the world to prove that I am a great warrior, and I am here to face you in battle.

Lightning summoned a sword and shield, prepared to face you.

You slowly got out of your throne, the sanctum silent in waiting for what you would do next.

You stepped down from your throne and...

You: Nah.

Lightning was taken aback.

Lightning: What do you mean 'nah'?

You: Hundreds is people have challenged me, all have failed, what makes you think your any different?

Lightning: A number of things, actually. Should I list the off?

You: I'll just zone out.

You sniffed the air.

You: My biscuits!

You ran into the snow balcony.

Lightning: Biscuits?

Lightning followed you, and found you taken a plate of biscuits out of a oven.

You: Whew! They're still good.

Lightning was confused.

Lightning: I'm confused. You are the legendary warrior right?

You were putting jelly on your biscuits.

You: Yep.

Lightning: I honestly expected a proud and honorable warrior, not...biscuits.

You: I used to be that way, but it got boring after a while. Want one?

You held out a jelly biscuit for Lightning, which she accepted.

Lightning: So you won't fight me?

You: Sounds like too much work.

Lightning thought for a moment.

Lightning: Very well, then I ask that you train me in your ways.