Mina Ashido (My Hero Academia)🍋

Mina Ashido
My Hero Academia
requested by: -COL3-

Disclaimer: all characters in this chapter are over the age of 18

WARNING! LEMON
Color is a beautiful thing isn't it?

The attraction of blue on a green background, orange on yellow, and purple and pink.

You loved vivid colors, understandably because you were an artist, with abilities far beyond any other in your craft.

You could emit a paint like substance from your fingers, of whichever color your choosing, this ability allowed you to create the most vivid and incredible works of art of the modern age.

You had several galleries across the globe, all with a different theme.

The gallery in Los Angeles was focused on natural landscapes.

The gallery in Paris was focused on cityscapes.

And the one in Tokyo, which you were preparing to open, focused on the uniqueness of the colors purple and pink.

The set up of the gallery was long and tedious, but opening night had come, and you wore your finest suit for the occasion.

Several socialites from across the globe had arrived at the gallery, and were eagerly awaiting to enter.

You oversaw the crowd from your second floor office, drinking a glass of wine as you watched.

Your assistant entered your office.

Assistant: Sir? It's time for you to go on.

You downed your drink and adjusted your tie.

You: It's showtime.

You walked downstairs, then outside to the podium that was set outside the entrance to the gallery.

You stood at the base of the stairs behind the podium.

Assistant: I have your speech on this paper.

You: No need, I have it memorized.

You walked up the stairs and onto the podium, with applause greeting you.

You: Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you here tonight to reminisce on a simpler time. A time long before the worries of the modern world and it's conveniences, and before the heavens above blocked the stars. A time where the concern of many was simply 'home'. I invite you into my home, and ask that you all have a splendid evening.

Applause filled the air as the crowd entered the gallery, you watching from the podium.

You saw among the crowd a head of pink, flamboyant hair with two horns protruding from it.

You: What a lovely shade of pink...

You caught yourself in thought.

Assistant: Sir, you should see to your guests.

You snapped out of your thought.

You: Quite right, quite right.

You left the podium and went into the gallery where your guests were admiring your work in droves.

You were approached by several people:

Woman: I must say, your work is absolutely splendid.

You: Thank you, miss.

Man: An absolute marvel as alway Mr. (L/N)

You: Oh, they are just scribbles.

Man: I think I could use one in my manor!