Mary-Jane Watson (Spider-Man PS4)

Mary-Jane Watson

Spider-Man PS4

Non-Lemon

I just watched 'Volcano' with Tommy Lee Jones and brainstormed this.

If history has taught us anything, it is that nature is completely and totally unpredictable, with natural disasters happening in moments and leaving destruction in their wake.

You, along with your fellow citizens of New York City, were unaware that a disaster of legendary proportions was brewing beneath your feet, below the subway tunnels, in the primeval rock, a monstrous fire brewed.

Your day started as simple as always, you were off from your job, and were walking down the street opposite of the Daily Bugle building to feed the birds at the nearby park, whistling Janes Bond themes as you did.

You noticed in a tv store window that the news was reporting of a large fire at the Oscorp oil refinery of the coast of the city, and later saw fire trucks speeding to the scene of the fire.

You had just reached the crossroad leading to the park when the ground began to shake violently, you held yourself up by holding onto the hood of s nearby parked car, watching as other cars crashed and people panicked.

Then, Hell itself emerged from the stone below...

Molten rock, lava, had erupted from the ground in front of the Daily Bugle building, with several other eruptions happening across the city, a subterranean volcano, completely unnoticed, had erupted beneath the city

You fell from the blast of the eruption to the side of the car you had held onto, and were watching in pure disbelief as the molten fury spewed down from the air, setting the area and citizens ablaze.

You struggled to your feet as the city fell apart around you, and you hastily ran in several directions to try and dodge the molten downfall.

You saw people evacuate the Daily Bugle, and ran to help.

You helped several people to safety, but were taken aback by one man grabbing you by the collar in a panic, stopping you in your tracks.

Man: One of our people is missing! She went to get her camera from her car around the corner and didn't come back!

You instinctively responded.

You: Get to safety! I will find her!

You sent the man to the authorities, and ran across the corner at the protest of the police.

When you passed the corner, you saw that another eruption had engulfed the entire street, with one car on fire on it's right side, facing the street, with a flow of molten rock fast approaching down the street.

You saw a red haired woman trapped in the ablaze car, and ran to it to help her.

You opened the passenger side door and reached for her, and she jumped to your arms, where you pulled her out before the car melted in the lava flow.

You: Are you alright, miss?

Woman: I am now, thank you so much.

The woman hugged you around your neck, but had to cut it short when you saw the lava flow approaching you both.

You: We need to go! Follow me!

You ran back around the corner, but the previous eruption had caused another lava flow, which had blocked off your means of escape.

You saw a clear street across the intersection, past the two lava flows that had met their, with a line of burning cars making a makeshift bridge across the molten rock.

Woman: What do we do!,

You quickly picked the woman up in your arms, and jumped atop the first car, now being consumed by the lava below.

You looked around as the woman in your arms held onto you tight.

You: What is your name?

Woman: What!?

You: What is your name?

The woman hesitated.

Woman: Mary-Jane, Mary-Jane Watson!

You: That's a mouthful.

You laughed nervously.

You: Im (Y/N) (L/N), listen...I'm going to jump across these cars to get us to safety...but if I slip...I need you to keep going.

MJ: What about you?

You: It's molten rock, if I fall, I'm done.

You felt the heat of the lava heat your shoes.

You; You ready?

MJ: I'm ready!

You quickly jumped to the next car, and evened your balance on landing while holding MJ in your arms.

You then leaped to the third car, and slipped by a small margin, but caught yourself before you lost your balance.

Only one car remained before you reached safety, but it was more of a distance then the others were.

Holding MJ tight, you got a running start, and leapt to the car, with the lava below roaring.

You landed right on the edge of the car, and never lost your grip on MJ as you landed.

You quickly jumped off the car to the street, where you dropped MJ, and you both ran down the street to safety.

You both entered a clothes store, and ran to the back of the store to regain yourselves.

You both panted heavily as you shook off the dust covering you both.

MJ: I can't believe you did that...

You: I wasn't going to let you die, especially by lava in New York.

MJ: There is so much weirdness in that sentence.

You laughed.

You: Yeah, can't say I expected this.

MJ: On the bright side, I got a huge story; "Lava Flows Through New York Streets!".

You: Your a reporter?

MJ: Yeah, with the Bugle, did everyone make it out?

You: Yeah, they evacuated, but we gotta act fast if we're going to help more people.

MJ: After that you're still ready to be a hero?

You: If Spider-Man can do it, then so can I.

MJ laughed lightly.

MJ: Fair enough.

The few other citizens in the store ran to the windows, looking up, which you and MJ did as well.

Swinging high above was the web-slinger himself, Spider-Man, along with other heroes.

MJ: If we are going to help more people, we should follow them, they are more than likely heading to the most heavily damaged part of the city.

You: Good idea, let's go!

You both ran outside, covering your faces, and followed the heroes as they went to the center of the city.

While writing this, I thought for a minute of how awesome it would be to write a ten-chapter story about the reader helping New York Marvel heroes during a volcano eruption, what do you guys think?