Mayor Pauline (Super Mario Odyssey)

Mayor Pauline
Super Mario Odyssey
Non-Lemon

Hey guys!
So, you may already know this, but Valentines Day is my favorite holiday! And I felt that I would write a special chapter for you, and you may be asking "what's so special about this chapter?" Good question! As it is Valentines Day, you...

ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!

You are getting married, and a whole slew of Nintendo characters will be there! Now go get your tuxedo, order your bouquet, and get down to the church, the story starts now!

New Donk City Hall
Pauline was anxiously filing papers at her desk as Peach tried to calm her.

Peach: You really should calm down Pauline, of all days you shouldn't be stressed today.

Pauline: Sorry, I'm just so anxious for the wedding, work helps me relax.

Peach: You have nothing to worry about, the wedding will go great. (Y/N) is a wonderful man.

Pauline held her heart at the sound of your name.

Pauline: Oh, I know he is! He's strong, brave, sweet, he's absolutely perfect!

Peach: Just like my Mario.

Pauline: I'll never forget when I first met him, he was repairing the lights in my office and he fell back from the ladder straight onto me, and then it went from there.

Peach: A real fairytale romance.

Pauline: Coming from an actual princess!

Peach looked at her pocket watch, and surprise overtook her face.

Peach: Oh! We need to go get your dress!

Pauline: Already!?

Peach: Come on! We can take my carriage!

Peach grabbed Pauline's hand, and ran out of Pauline's office with her in tow

Pauline: I'm so nervous. I wonder how (Y/N) is doing?

Tingle's Tavern
You were sent back into the bar with great force, shaking the glasses on it.

Tingle: Do be careful (Y/N)! That is imported Hyrulian wood!

You: It's all good...

You took a glass of whiskey and downed it.

You: It was just a lucky shot.

Bowser, who had struck you, readied for another blow.

Bowser: Now, What did you say about my face!,

You: I said it looks like you French kissed a Piranha Plant!

Bowser swung at you, but missed, where you struck him over his arm.

Bowser quickly turned and struck you, sending you through a table.

Tingle: My table!

You hazily got up.

You: I'll get you a new one...

You were going to continue your brawl with Bowser, but we're stopped by Donkey Kong and Link, who had just arrived

Kong held of Bowser while Link held you back.

You: I got this! I got this!

Link: I know, but you're getting married in a few hours.