Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

I woke up to a bright light shining down on me. It took me a couple of seconds before I could fully open my eyes.

I was strapped everywhere from the neck to the ankles on a table. Even if I tried, there was nothing I could do to get out of this situation. "Carolina... SMASH!" I screamed, hoping for it to break one of my arms loose. But it didn't work. I started to panick and looked all around me for ways to escape.

And that's when I saw it.

Uraraka was in the same position as I was in beside me. She was knocked out.

- Uraraka! Uraraka, wake up! Wake up please! I said desperately.

I continued to struggle to escape these straps but nothing worked.

After what felt like hours, I felt something move beside me.

- Uraraka! I screamed.

She quickly opened her eyes and instantly, her eyes became round with shock.

- Midoriya? Where are we? Why are we strapped to a table? What's happening?
- I don't know! But I'm trying to find a way out of this!

We both started to struggle to free ourselfves, without success. But then, the door at the other end of the room opened.

I was shocked by what was in front of me. Chills went down my spine and I couldn't help but start to tremble.

- Well well... It seems that we catched our two fishes, the blue haired man with hands on his face said.
- L-let u-us go r-right now! I screamed, fear in my voice.
- Hahaha! Did you really think it would be this easy? he said. I asked you two to become a part of this organization but you said no. So that's what you get.

Behind him, another villain started to make his way next to the guy. It was the purple mist guy.

- Kurogiri, get me the potion, he said.

He guy with purple mist gave him a sort of red liquid.

- You see this? he showed us the bottle.

He cleared his throat.

- My quirk is "Decay", he said calmly, a little too much. Basically, I destroy everything I touch with all of my five fingers.

The way he said it sent yet again chills down my spine.

- Recently, I found a way to make it so that I spread my attacks more. You might be wondering why am I saying this to you.

He made his way to a wall. I watched as he walked. Every one of his moves made me cringe and tremble in fear. I couldn't help myself.

He touched the wall and drank the potion. Immediately, the wall started to crumble at a very high speed. He stopped right before it could get worse. "What a horrible quirk." I thought.

- This is what will happen to your school and houses if you don't join us.

I freezed, in shock.

- That would be unfortunate if it happened right in the middle of class, where all of your little friends are or when your parents are cooking a delicious meal exceptionally for you. And if it doesn't work...

He showed me a remote controller.

- I will just blow up the rest, he said with a smile I could even see through his hand mask.

I was trembling even more now. Destroy the school?

- I don't believe this! screamed Uraraka.
- Oh is that so? So you want a preview then?

He was about to push the button on the remote when she screamed to stop.

- So, what do you say? he asked.

He let out yet another creepy laugh.

I thought about everything. My life at U.A., my mom, my friends and Uraraka. She wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place.

I felt tears coming up to my eyes. If I don't accept, all that I love will be gone. My new friends at U.A., my new school and the teachers who helped me get to the point where I am today.

"Sorry All Might." I thought.

- F-fi-ine! I-I'll join! I screamed at him.

Uraraka looked at me with a sad face. She was probably thinking the same way I did.

- Same for me... she said in a whisper.

Tears also started to form around her eyes. This made me so mad at the villains for what they were putting her through.

- Per-fect! the villain said. Welcome to the League of Villains, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka!

[...]

After he untied us, he made us visit the entire bar. He assigned each of us a room in case we need to sleep here for a night. He then proceeded to tell us some things. All the while, I was mad at the villain. But I had to do this... for my friends and the people that were important to me.

- First of all, you tell this to anyone and you die.

The way he said it made me tremble for a quick second.

- Second of all, your job will be to gather informations on heros. You will continue going to your disgraceful school to take notes and bring them back to us. And third of all, you will need to come here after school every night, no questions asked. Is this clear?

I nodded.

- Awesome. Now, get home, it's late... he said in a creepy whisper.

We made our way to the door rapidly and opened it.

- Don't forget what I told you.