Chapter 15 - Heartbreaking Diary

[Drawing up there is my own art!]

[Enjoy reading chapter 15!]

-

[Midoriya's Point of View]

- We've catched them near the villain's hideout.
- Wait so... they really are... v-v-vi-
- Yes, they were with the villains all along, continued Aizawa.

I heard some shocked mumbles.

- Wait! They were not with the villains for real! said Kirishima. We've told you that!
- Did you consider the fact that you 5 might have been tricked? They did spend 4 months with the villains, said what I believed to be Sero.
- They did not seemed to be lying, said Todoroki.
- Do you have proof? said Tsuyu.
- W-Well, we told you everything they said to us! screamed Kirishima.
- I'll be back later, I've got something to do, said Aizawa.

I heard a door opening and closing.

There was a silence for a few seconds.

- I still don't believe that they were not brainwashed, blurted out Kaminari.
- Me neither, said Jirou. After all, they did beat five of our classmates without hesitation, right?

I stiffened up after I heard that.

She was right.

- B-But-
- And, they could have escaped at the summer camp too! said the invisible girl.
- They were threatened! screamed Iida.
- Didn't you say that they faked to be brainwashed? And for what reason, huh? said Sero in an angry voice.

The air was tense. Kirishima continued to argue.

- Because that asshole still had that remo-
- Shut up you asswipes! finally screamed Kacchan.

Everyone suddenly stopped talking.

- It's fucking useless to argue like freaking 5 years old brats like that! he said.

I heard him approaching.

I heard the sound of him grabbing something.

- If you idiots really want proof, then let's look through that idiot Deku's bag.

He threw the bag on the floor. I opened my eyes slightly.

The whole 1-A class was there.

All 18 of them.

And Bakugo had thrown the bag with all my things in the middle of the circle 1-A had created. Immediately, I closed my eyes again.

- Come on! There must be some kind of fucking clue in there! said Kacchan, encouraging the others to open it.
- Iida, you are the class president, do it, said Kaminari.
- Um, ok! Of course!

I heard footsteps.

And then a zipper.

- Ok, let's see...

There was a pause.

- So that's the costumes you guys were talking about, he said with a hint of frustration in his voice.

I felt embarrassed to have kept the villain costume and regretted it. I remember Ochako also putting it in there along with a few things of hers.

- There are knives in there! screamed Hagakure.
- This is definitely not something a hero would bring around casually, said Tokoyami.
- L-Let's look further, said Iida in a slightly trembling voice.

Guilt and sadness enveloped me. "Why didn't I just throw that bag away!?"

But then I remembered something, the diary.