Chapter 10 - Betrayed?

[Point of View: Narrator]
[Place: U.A Academy]
[Time: After the summer camp accident]

The young students from class 1-A were still recovering from the summer camp's villain invasion.

But 4 students in particular looked pretty moved and confused. They were all placed in the same room, where Recovery girl would visit them sometimes.

They were all sleeping, until the door opened, showing a group of about 5 students entering. The 5 students in question were Kaminari, Jirou, Ashido, Sero and Iida.

-Hey guys, how are you feeling? asked Ashido with a joyful tone.
- Good, thank you, said Yaoyorozu with a faint smile.
- You don't seem very happy.

It was true. The four students were feeling pretty down.

- It's because of something that happened, Ribbit, said Asui.

Everyone turned to face her.

- You guys remember that... note?

Everbody's eyes saddened at the thought of this.

- Yeah, about Midoriya and Uraraka, said Kaminari. What about them?
- Well... started Yaoyorozu.

Silence. Yaoyorozu looked away, Asui looked down, Todoroki just listened to the conversation with a straight face and Kirishima had a visible sad look on his face.

- They are the ones who did this to us, finally said Todoroki with a straight face.

Each of the five students mouths opened with shock.

- W-what do you mean? asked Sero with a nervous chuckle.
- Its means that Midoriya is the one who knocked me, Yaoyorozu and Kirishima inconscious and it was Uraraka who knocked out Asui, continued Todoroki.

Iida's eyes widened with shock. For him, hearing this about his two best friends was a complete shock.

- Are you sure it was them? he asked.
- Yes. Their look... it was... disturbing. They were both wearing their hero costumes, but it wasn't the colorful version, but a black and red version of it. They had a black mask covering their entire eyes and a gas mask. We still recognized them because of their hair, who was the same, just maybe a little longer, said Yaoyorozu.

Everyone was left in shock again. No one knew what happened to their friends.

- W-why are t-they on the villains side? asked Mina with a trembling voice.

Many had tears in their eyes. Hearing about their normally cheerful and happy friends doing something like that crushes them.

- We-we got to tell the teachers first, said Iida, heading for the door.
- I can't believe this... Kaminari said in a whisper, with a slightly trembling voice. Midoriya, bro...

The dark-blue-haired boy closed the door behind him. As he made his way to the teachers office in the main building, a tear rolled down his cheek.

His friends, his best friends, villains?

He couldn't believe that they would voluntarily switch to the evil side. After a few minutes of running, he arrived to the teachers office. He knocked. A few minutes later, Midnight opened to him.

- Oh, Iida! Do you want something?
- I am here to report information concerning...

He swallowed.

- Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka's case.

As soon as he said that, all the teachers stopped what they were doing. All Might rose up and approached him.