Chapter 7 - Villains

[I thought the image looked cute, so I put it here! Anyway, hope you like the chapter!]

[Huge Time Skip: 4 months later...]
[It would have gotten boring, be glad I skipped this time lol]
[Also, I don't know how much time there really is between the arcs in BNHA, so don't hate me if it was shorter, thanks!]

- What did I say about taking too much time? said Shigaraki with anger in his voice.

Again and again, he punched me and kicked me.

I couldn't fight back.

- I'm sorry Master, I said with a smile. I'll try to do better next time.
- You should be sorry, you piece of garbage! he said, cutting my back with a knife.

This was his kind of torture, the one with a knife. But after 4 months of it, I couldn't even feel the pain anymore.

- Go up to your room! And bandage these wounds.
- Yes, Master Shigaraki. Thanks for your time! I said with a smile again, wanting to puke.
- Yeah yeah.

I made my way to the stairs and up my room. But I did not enter my room, but Ochako's instead. As soon as she saw me, she sighted.

- Again? she asked softly as she made her way to a drawer.
- Yeah.

She took some bandages and made her way toward me.

- You should let me take the blame some times Izuku, she said with a serious tone. After all, it's not always your fault.
- I don't want to see you hurt, I said, looking at her with a smile.

She blushed and smiled back at me.

- But all these scars... she said with a sad voice.
- I don't care. I already had some from the One for All so I guess they'll blend in.
- But...
- No buts, I'm just glad you're not hurt. Don't worry about me.
- Of course I worry about you! You're the idiot who keeps coming in here hurt all the time!
- You're starting to sound like Kacchan, I said.

She sighted.

- I wonder how they all are right now... she said.

Let me give you an update.

After all these months of living as villains, we've learned how to reinforce ourselves. At first, we missed our families and friends, but after a while, we started be less and less sad, knowing that we are protecting them doing this.

Our missions were mostly about killing groups of people. But after a month, they stopped monitoring us with a tiny camera. That was at this moment that we finally gained their trust. I refused to kill anyone from this moment and so did Ochako.

The beatings never stopped too. That guy was always mad at something and he would often take it out on me.

- Here, it's done, but we're running out of bandages again, she said.
- Thanks, I'll go tell Shigaraki.
- Be careful.

And Ochako and I... have become really close. Of course, we were the only sane ones here. She was also the only person I could trust and so was I for her. She also knew about my quirk's origin and how All Might passed on his quirk to me.

I stood up and walked up to the mirror. The scars that ran along my arms, legs and torso disgusted me. I shuffled through one of Ochako's drawers and found a shirt that belonged to me.

My appearance has... also changed.

After so many sleepless nights of training and missions, dark circles had appeared under my eyes. My face looked unhealthy and my hair was longer. On my right brow, their was a little scar from a battle.

- Watchu looking at? she asked.
- How disgusting I look, I said with a hint of sarcasm.
- Ugh, have you looked at me? I look like I haven't slept in weeks!

I let out a little laugh and so did she. It was true that she kind of had the same situation going on, except from the scar.

I put on a black hoodie and a blask mask that only showed my eyes. I also put on red contacts.

- I'll go ask him, I said.
- I'm coming with you, I need fresh hair.
- Fine, come down whenever you want.

I exited the door and got down to the bar. There sat Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi and Himiko as well as a couple of villains who were talking in a corner.

- Ikuzu, what do you want? asked Kurogiri.
- We're running out of bandages, Master, I said to Shigaraki. If you have the kindness to let me go get some, I would be very happy.
- Hmmmm, whatever. Is Okacho coming with you?
- Yeah.
- Ooooh, I wanna go with Iku-kun~! said Himiko.
- You stay there Toga, said Shigaraki. I have to tell you and Dabi something.
- Awwww, unfair! she said, crossing her arms, pouting.

Dabi rolled his eyes and continued drinking whatever he was drinking.

I heard footsteps behind me. It was Ochako.

- Now go, and if you see some U.A. students, you know what to do.
- Of course Master, haha! said Ochako in a sweet voice.
- They won't be seeing the daylight anymore, I said in a deep and creepy voice, making me cringe from the inside.
- Great, he said, giving us a 100 dollars bill. Oh, and get us some more little knives too, Toga broke 10 of them yesterday.
- Oops~! said the girl.
- Of course, I answered.

We made our way outside and closed the door behind us.

We made our way to the mall in silence, not wanting to bring any attention to us. After a few minutes, Ochako broke the silence.

- What happens if we see U.A. students?
- We don't kill them of course. And it would be weird to see some, I've never seen any in all of the times we came here, or did you?
- Not me either, she said, shaking her head softly.

We continued to walk in silence. I looked at her a few times and she really looked like something was on her mind.

- What are you thinking about?
- Oh, uh, nothing.
- Oh, ok, sorry, I said.

After another few minutes, we arrived at the mall. It was pretty empty, considering that it was 8 p.m, just an hour before it closes.

First, we went to get the little knives in the weapon shop, where the guy at the counter was looking at us in a weird way, and then we went to the convenience shop and bought a few rolls of bandages.

- Hey, there's money left, do you want something? I asked her.
- I don't need anything, she said.
- Do you want a shirt?

She freezed and her eyes lit up.

- A-a shirt?
- Wasn't it you who complained about the lack of style the villains had? I said with a smile.
- Uhhhhh...

I laughed at the embarassed expression she made.

- Alright, let's go into this store.

We entered the store, who was pretty empty and walked through the alleys. There were many hero shirts and costume imitations of heros too. After a few minutes, she finally found a pink shirt with cute flowers on it and fell in love with it. We bought it and, seeing that we still had 20 minutes left of freedom, we sat on the border of the fountain in the middle of the main hall and just took advantage of the situation to relax.

And that's when we heard some familiar voices