It Is Not A Joke

2 Weeks Later

No One's Pov

Shayne woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. He walked downstairs and found Damien in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The kicker is that he was only in his boxers.

Shayne's Pov

"Hey babe" Damien said to me as I walked into the kitchen. I new it was a joke, but I really wanted it to be real.

"Hey hun" I said going along with the joke.

"I meant to ask you, what movie do you wanna see tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to see a scary movie." I said while looking a little frightened.

"Ok. Well, how about Avengers: Infinity War?" He asked me while flipping a pancake.

"Yea. That sounds great." I said with a smile.

"Ok. Well, then its a date." He said with a slight giggle.

"Then, its a date" I repeated still wishing it was real.

We talked a little more while eating our breakfast. We got ready and got in Damien's car and went to work.

On the way to work, Damien turned on the radio. We started singing. 'Despacito' and laughing at each other. While Damien was singing, his voice sounded amazing. It was so beautiful. I started to stare at him and fall into some kind of trance.

"Shayne??" Damien said because I was staring at him.

"Shayne!!" He yelled.

"Yes" I said finally coming of my trance.

"Are you okay" He asked me looking concerned.

"Yea. I was just thinking." I responded. Hanging my head in embarrassment.

"About what?" He asked me.

"Umm......nothing....nothing important" I said. I can't tell him I like him.

"Ok" He said.

We continue singing and driving to the office. We got to the office and walked inside. We eventually made our way to the Smosh Squad room. The Smosh Squad, Damien, and I all needed to talk about the sketch we were doing tommorow.

When we arrived I sat down on the couch. Damien then sat down on my lap as a joke. Again.

"Goals" Olivia said.

"I ship it" Courtney, Noah, and Keith said in unison.

I started to blush and I tried to hide it but Damien noticed. He started laughing at me which I didn't like. He then held my hand and intertwined fingers with me.

"Don't be embarrassed babe" He said in between laughs. I knew he was joking which made me start to get angry. I wanted it to be real, but it wasnt. That made it hurt even more. I then let go of Damien's hand and pushed his hand away from me.

"Mad much" Keith said. Which made me angrier.

"What's up with you?" Damien asked me.

"I know. He must be on his period" Keith said. Everyone then started laughing even harder.

I then pushed Damien off my lap onto the floor.

"What the hell man?" Damien said to me with a angry and sad tone in his voice.

"You can't just play with someone's emotions like that" I said walking out and slamming the door with tears in my eyes.