Please Talk To Me

Shayne's Pov

I finished cutting and crying and I cleaned off the blade. I then cleaned and bandaged my cuts and went to my room to change. I put on comfier pants and a long sleeve shirt. It's not even cold, but I can't let Damien see my cuts. I got into bed and fell asleep.

(2 hours later)

Damien's Pov

I unlocked the front door and walked in. I saw Shayne sitting on the couch watching t.v. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt. Which is weird because it is not even cold. Also he never wears a shirt when he's home.

"Hey Shayne" I said to him. He didn't respond.

"Hey Shayne" I said louder. Still no response.

I walked in front of him and he pushed me out of the way. I fell on the floor. He then continued to watch t.v.

"Owww. Dude. What the hell?" I asked him. He said nothing.

"You have been pushing me all day and you won't talk to me." I said. Still no response.

"Shayne are you going to talk to me?" I asked. No response. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Shayne look at me." I demanded. He turned his head and looked at me. His eyes were watery too.

"Shayne...please talk to me?" I pleaded.  He still didnt say anything. He just stared at me and he started crying. He then got up and ran to his room.

I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.