Jealousy

(6 months later)

No One's Pov

After that 'moment', Damien helped Shayne with his depression and anxiety. Shayne soon went back to being 'good old Shayne'. They became once again best friends. Even closer bestfriends this time. But Shayne still hasn't told Damien that he loved him.

Shayne's Pov

I still haven't told Damien I love him. I think it's for the best. I will just have to move on.

Anyways, I have been talking to this guy I met at Starbucks, Alex, for a month now. I think I might like him. I still have a crush on Damien, but he has a girlfriend now and I have to move on.

*Buzz*

My phone just went off. It's a text from Alex.

(A=Alex         S=Shayne)

Alex👍☕

A= Do you wanna go get coffee at Starbucks rn?? I want to ask you something.

S= Sure. Not to assume, but is this a date???

A= Kind of yea. I mean, if you want it to be one.

S= Of course. Meet you there. 😊

A= Ok. See ya😊😊

Alex just asked me on a date. I'm sooo excited.

I walk downstairs to see Damien and his girlfriend making out. I didn't even know she came over. 

"Excuse me." I said to get Damien's attention. He then turned around to see me looking at him awkwardly.

"Hey Shayne. Wassup" He said looking embarrassed.

"I'm about to go out on a date with a guy named Alex. I met him at Starbucks a month ago." 

"You didn't tell me you met someone." Damien said looking a little sad and angry. I wonder why.

"I thought it wasn't important." I said defending myself.

"Oh. Well, I thought we were supposed to go to the movies tonight." He said seeming disappointed.

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot. We can go to the movies tomorrow. I promise. Plus you were already busy." I said referencing to them making out.

"Oh. Ok. Well you have fun." He said with a sad tone.

"Alright then. Bye" I said walking towards the front door. Now opening it.

"Bye" Damien said, as I walked out the the front door and closed it behind me.

Damien acted a little strange when I told him I was going on a date with someone. Almost like he didn't want me to go. He has been acting weird around me recently too. That's probably nothing though. He was just probably embarrassed that I caught him making out with Caroline, his grilfriend.

I got in my car and drove to meet my date.