I Think I Love Him

Damien's Pov

I felt kinda of jealous when Shayne told me he had a date with a guy. Ever since that 'moment' I have been getting butterflies in my stomach when I'm around him. I get nervous and my palms get sweaty. Sometimes we cuddle, like we did before 'everything' happened. When we cuddle its like I want him to stay there with me forever.

I have also grown apart from my girlfriend. I kind of spend more time with Shayne than her. I mean she's great. There is nothing wrong with her. Just with me. I'm finding myself attracted to guys than women.

Specifically one guy. Shayne.

"Caroline we need to talk." I told her.

"Ok. What do you want to talk about?" She asked curiously.

"I think we should break up. I know this might sound cliche, but it's not you, its me. We haven't been as close as we used to be recently. The reason for that is I just figured out I'm gay. I'm attracted to guys. I think it wouldn't be fair to you and me if we stay together. I'm sorry." I told her trying not sound mean.

"It's okay. I understand. Well, I guess I'll get going." She said in a kind of sad tone while walking to the front door with me.

"Bye, Caroline." I said as I opened the door for her.

"Goodbye, Damien." She said while waving goodbye and walking out.

I closed my front door and went over to the couch to think. I don't know if I should tell Shayne. I mean what if he doesn't like me back. Also he is on a date with another guy.....you know what, I'll tell him. Who cares if he is on a date with another guy. Its not like they are dating. I'll tell he gets home.