I Love You

(This chapter contains smut)

Shayne's Pov

I woke up early this morning. I then soon remembered what happened last night. I'm really happy that Damien loves me too. But what about Alex? I like him too, but I like Damien way more. Plus, I always wanted to be with Damien. I guess I just have to tell him.

I pick up my phone and start to text Alex.

(A=Alex S=Shayne)

Alex👍☕

S=Hey Alex. I know I'm texting early but I just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. (No offense) So, I'm texting you this. I think we should break up. I have realized that I like someone else and that it would be fair to you or me to stay in this relationship. It takes two to tango, not one. I'm sorry.

A=I completely understand. I'm just glad you told me before we got really far into our relationship. Well, I guess this is goodbye.

S=Bye, Alex

A=Goodbye, Shayne

Ok it's done. Now I can tell Damien how I feel. I get up out of bed, then walk downstairs. I was hungry, so I started to make pancakes and bacon for me and Damien.

I was almost done cooking when I heard someone coming downstairs. I look up to see Damien coming to the kitchen while holding his head.

"My head really hurts." He said with a sad tone.

"I know you drank a lot last night. There is some water and medicine on the table over there." I told him while pointing at the table.

"Thank you" He said.

He took the medicine and then I finshed cooking. We ate and talked for a bit.

(2 hours later)

Shayne's Pov

Damien and I are watching t.v. We are watching 'My Hero Academia'. (I love that show) This is our favorite show.

During a commercial, I decided to bring up what happened last night.

"Hey Damien, can we talk for a second?" I asked him while turning down the t.v.

"Yea, sure. What do you want to talk about?" He asked curiously.

"Do you remember what happened last night? More specifically what you said to me." I asked him. He can't possibly remember. He was so drunk.

"No. What happened?" He said looking worried.

"You basically told me that you love me. And the reason you drink is because you want me but I'm taken and you don't want to ruin our friendship or my relationship." I told him.

Damien's Pov

After what Shayne told me, I was shocked. I thought I was talking to someone named Daniel or something. I had no idea I was talking to Shayne.

"I....I-"

I was cut of by Shayne kissing me. At first I was surprised and I didn't kiss back. But when I realized what was happening I kissed back immediately.

****Smut****

We continued the kiss until I broke it up. I didn't want to, but I felt guilty kissing Shayne if he was in a relationship.

"What's wrong?" Shayne asked. His eyes were full of lust and love, but he was also worried.

"I don't know if we should be kissing since you're in a relationship." I said with sadness.

"Don't worry. Me and Alex already broke because I love you." He told me.

After he said that I kissed him. This time with more lust. The kiss got hungrier and more passionate. Shayne then pushed me on my back onto the couch. Shayne, now on top of me, started to pull on my shirt. I quickly took off my shirt. He then took his off and we kissed again.

Shayne soon traveled to my neck and eventually found my sweet spot.

"Ohh" I moaned.

Shayen kept sucking on my neck creating a hickey. This made me moan louder.

"Ohh" I moaned again.

After giving me a hickey, Shayne proceeded to kiss me then, down my chest and stomach. He got to my jeans and unbuckled my belt. He took my jeans leaving me in my boxers. He kissed me again and then took off my boxers revealing my fully erect penis.

"I knew it was big but I didn't know it was that big" Shayne said.

"Thanks" I said.

He began to lick my tip. That felt so good. Then he put the whole thing in his mouth and began to suck. He bobbed his head up and down.

"Ohhh.....Fuck......Ohhh...." I moaned. I can tell Shayne knew what he was doing.

I began to tug on his pants to let him know I wanted him.

"I'm.....gonna....cum....." I said.

Shayne then stopped and stood up. He took off his pants and underwear exposing his big penis.

"And you said mine was big" I told him with a shocked expression.

"Really?" Shayne said. Almost sounding insecure.

"Hell yea" I said with confidence.

Shayne then got on top of me.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yea" I said.

He then stuck his large penis into me. He pushed in and out of me, making me and him moan.

"Oohhh" Shayne said.

"Ohhh...yea....harder....faster" I told him.

Shayne then started to hump harder and faster. He started getting sloppier, so i knew he was about to cum.

"Im.....gonna.....cum....." He told me.

"Me....too..." I told him.

He humped even faster and harder. He then came inside of me and pulled out. I soon came on me and Shayne's chests. He licked up and swallowed what was on my chest. I then did the same to him.

"I love you" Shayne said with lust.

"I love you too" I said with lust as well.

We then fell asleep cuddling each other.