Please Don't Shut Me Out

Damien's Pov

I walk out of the bathroom and I see Shayne kissing his ex, Alex. I immediately started to cry so, I ran away. How could Shayne do this to me? I ran as fast as I could home. When I got home I ran straight to Shayne and I's bedroom. I closed the door then sat in a corner and cried.

Shayne's Pov

I got home a went to look for Damien. I need to tell him what happened. I looked everywhere. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I went up to our bedroom door. I heard crying coming from inside, so I opened the door. I saw Damien sitting in a corner crying. I went up to him and tried to give him a hug, but he pushed me away.

"How could you do this? I thought you loved me." He said while crying.

"Damien, please let me explain." I pleaded.

"No,you hurt me. Go away." He said angry.

"Please, just let me-" I said before he cut me off.

"Go away" He yelled

"No, I'm not. I won't give up on you. You didn't give up in me. So, I won't do it to you. Look. My ex came over to me and sat down. I asked him what he was doing there. He told me that he still he loved me and that he wanted me. I told him no. I told him that I have a boyfriend that I love him and to leave. He didn't leave and i told him again. He then kissed me and I pushed him away when you ran out because that is when I realized what happened. I'm sorry. Now, please don't shut me out." I pleaded.

Damien looked up at me with tears in his eyes

"I'm sorry" I said.

"No, I'm sorry" He said.

We then hugged and we stayed like that for a couple more minutes.