What's Wrong?

Damien's Pov

I don't know what got into Shayne. Why was he so mad and hurt?

"What's up with him?" Courtney asked.

"I have no idea." I responded.

I ran out of the room to go look for Shayne.

20 Minutes Later

I've looked everywhere but I can't find him. I walk by the conference room and heard crying. I open the door and walk in to find Shayne, in a corner crying. I close the door and run over to him, then try to give him a hug. He pushes me away from him harder than I thought he would have. He must be really mad.

"Oww" I said in pain.

"Go away" He said. Still crying.

"No. Not until I figure out what's up with you." I said sternly.

"I don't want to talk to you. Now, go away." He said

"Why? Is it because I held your hand? We always do that. As a joke. Remember? I thought you didn't mind." I said looking sad.

"No" He said. Still crying.

"Then, is it because I laughed at you?" I asked, in curiosity and disbelief.

"No. That's not it" He said while turning away from.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he pushed me away for the third time.

"Then what is it? Look, all I'm trying to do is talk to you, but all you're doing is pushing me away. So what is it?!" I yelled.

"I.....I..." Shayne said, before running out.

I just sat there confused, sad, and worried.