CHAPTER 3: Death

—-Y/N's POV—-

I was busy playing SuperStar BTS when a man passed by carrying a man.

My gaze followed the man and after a while, I heard my name being called.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

I was about to turn my head in the direction of the voice when someone caught my attention.

"Ch-Chanyeol..."

My eyes became blurry as if I was about to cry, and yes, my eyes didn't fail to do so. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes while my vision was nailed on the person not so far from me.

"Y/N! I was calling for you b— why the fuck are you crying?"

"V o-oppa," I faced him and I hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I sobbed and tightened my arms around him.

"Ya V everyone is loo—Y/N? What's wrong?"

I remove my arms from V oppa and wipe my face.

"Nothing Jin oppa," I faked a smile.

"Jin hyung, it's better if we will let Y/N rest. Everyone needs to," V oppa said.

Jin oppa nods and smiles at me, "Cheer up. Tell us everything if you're okay with it."

{Bangtan Incorporated, 8:30}

"That piece of shit!" V oppa exclaimed.

I was done telling them what happened last night and that was the first reaction that I heard.

We're here in a room - their group's room as the boys call - and they were drinking wine.