CHAPTER 15: Recreant?

—-Y/N's POV—

"Who is it?" I whispered on the phone not wanting anyone to hear my words.

[Park Jimin and you know her.]

"Her?"

"I am in love with a person who doesn't love me."

I shook my head. Lisa can't be the traitor!

[Lioness, never let your guard down.]

The call ended and I stared blankly at my phone while clutching on it tightly.

Whoever he is or whatever his intentions are, I know he knows me and I feel like I know him too.

I opened the drawer of my cabinet and looked for the red box I had kept. As I opened the box, there was a soft creak since I haven't opened it in months. The box contained four gold keys and I picked the third one. I hurriedly pulled my cabinet revealing a mini cabinet. Using the third gold key, I unlocked the cabinet and typed it in my code.

I saw a brown gun casing and inside it was a gold revolver encrusted with diamond. I grabbed it and examined it. My eyes shifted from the gun towards three folders under the brown gun casing. While carefully placing back the gun and closing the case, I removed the folders under it and placed them above the table. I looked outside the window and saw Jennie talking with someone on her phone.

She faced my direction but did not see me and I saw anger and irritation on her face that I would only see when someone disappoints her. I heedfully scrutinized how she talked and realized something.

What could have happened?

Jennie raised her head up and saw me. I smiled at her and she waved her hand. From her irritated face, she became delighted all of a sudden which began putting me into questioning.

I grabbed my phone and called on our group chat without leaving in my position. My eyes were locked on her though I had to shift my gaze from her to my phone.

"Blackpink, let's go to the basement, now."