CHAPTER 27: Repetition

---Jeon Jungkook's POV---

I gave Y/N a small smile after I discreetly pulled her away from Eunwoo. At this moment, I knew Jimin will be alerted that Y/N and I are here.

I wanted to enjoy more moments with Y/N... at least for a little longer.

"Hmm, Jungkook?" I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yes, princess?" I asked as I gave her a small smile.

"I love you."

My heart was beating crazily. I smiled widely at her as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too..."

"You took too long to answer," she crossed her arms and frowned. "Do you love someone else?"

I immediately shook my head. "I only love you, Y/N. Only you..."

I pulled her into my arms as my hand brushed her hair. "That's good. Love only me, Jungkook."

"As long as you'd only love me too!" I exclaimed.

She chuckled and pushed me playfully, "You wish, bunny!"

"Ya!"

She ran around the house as I chased her. She kept running and running but ended up being caught by me.

"That's so unfair," she breathed heavily. "How the hell do you run so fast?"

"I am a complete package. Handsome, cute, sexy, lovely, and I am good at everything," I winked at her.

"Eww," she laughed. "You are dreaming again."

"You are the only dream that I want, Y/N..."