CHAPTER 21: Missing You

—-Y/N's POV—-

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Jungkook was lost. I could not call for any help and I was just wandering in Jimin's house all day and night. He said I must focus on preparing for our wedding which will be two months from now. However, my mind was not on that. My brain was clouded with plans on how to find him but I could not even think of any. I contacted someone to help but it seemed like this person had also difficulty in looking for him.

I guess eagles are hard to catch, huh?

I went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

All these heartaches and problems were making it hard for me to sleep.

I could not even hear my own voice anymore. Sometimes, thoughts were drowning my own voice. It felt like I just wanted to end everything.

I closed the refrigerator as I sighed and drank the water. Upon heading back towards the room, I saw Jin oppa walking towards the kitchen. He smiled at me and I did the same. He leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Y/N," I looked at him with confusion written on my face which made him smile wider. "I think you should rest."

"I couldn't," I lowered my head. "Jungkook is not yet found."

He walked towards me and patted my head, "Jungkook is fine. Trust me." He inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. "I'm sure of that. He'll do anything to escape."

I nodded at Jin oppa as I looked into his eyes. His eyes went down from mine towards my neck.

"Jungkook gave you that, right?"

I nodded at him as I instinctively held onto the necklace.

I remember it falling from my neck when Chanyeol kidnapped me but then J-Hope oppa gave it back to me so I ensured that it would always be with me.

"I need you to come with me."

Before I could react, Jin oppa pulled me somewhere.