CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry

--Park Jimin's POV--

I woke up feeling immense pain in the back and side of my body. I blinked my eyes more than thrice to make things around me visible. Seeing that I was in my room, I immediately got up and fell down at once because of forcing my body to move. Shifting my gaze from the room, I looked into the left side of the bed and saw my Queen sleeping but I could clearly see the worry that was painted on her face. I caressed her cheek and she groaned in response and little by little opened her beautiful brown eyes that captured every cell in my body.

"J-Jimin," she immediately got up realizing that I was awake.

From her face, my glance shifted to her arm that was covered with gauze. I suddenly remembered that one of that idiot Chanyeol's men shot her.

"Are you okay?" I looked at her looking at me so worriedly. I nodded in response, "Yeah. I am." She sighed in relief and it was me who started worrying, "How's your wou-"

"Don't ask me," she cut me off. "I am the one who should be asking you. It's you who has been hurt."

I smiled, "I'm okay. I'm getting better just seeing your face."

She blushed, "Shut up."

I chuckled in response, "You're so beautiful, baby."

"I'm going to call the doctor, don't say cheesy things," she rolled her eyes and chuckled afterwards. I laughed at her reaction. I held her hand, "Don't go."

She removed it, "I need to call the doctor."

I just nodded at her and when she left, I held my aching back. Fuck you, Chanyeol. The door opened and I saw the same doctor that checked on Appa.

"Boss," he bowed. "How are you feeling?"

"It fucking hurts. Do you have some medicine for this or ointment?" I asked.

"Yes, I gave to Queen Lioness," he said.

I looked at Y/N who was smiling me. Damn it! My world is smiling at me. I smiled back at her.