CHAPTER 32: Preparation

---Park Jimin's POV---

"So where do you want everything to happen?" Suga hyung asked.

We were in the Park Mafia Headquarters. We began planning on how to win against the Jeon Mafia. 

"As much as possible, away from innocent people that may get hurt," I answered as I looked at Chanyeol.

"Jeon Mafia has three headquarters. One is under the city of Seoul, literally under. One is in a forest area near the mountains, but I am not sure of the location, and one is in Busan," he answered.

"There are three coordinates that are appearing in my map but whenever I try to click on any of them, none shows information which means the group has hidden any information of their headquarters," RM hyung said.

"So how do we do this?" V asked.

I looked at Y/N who had been quiet all the time. I leaned on her ear and whispered, "Baby, if you feel uncomfortable around Chanyeol, just tell me."

"That's not the matter, Jimin..."

I separated myself from her and looked into her eyes, "What's wrong?" 

She exhaled and smiled at me, "Nothing. Do not mind me. Continue."

I knew that she did not want to open up about what she had been thinking about. I am her husband and it is my obligation to understand her. 

Even if a couple is already married, there are things that one does not want to share and so the other must understand that and give his or her partner some time to think about it.

"Will we save Jisoo?" Lisa asked that made everyone look at her.

"We will save her so she could pay for the sins she had committed to us," Y/N spoke.

"So we'll save her from danger so we could harm her?" Lisa's voice cracked.

"Lisa, she almost killed Rose and put the blame on you. Why are you still kind?" Jennie asked calmly."