CHAPTER 22: Wedding

—-Y/N's POV—-

"I'm sorry, Y/N," I heard Jin oppa's voice as he entered the door. "There are still no traces of Jungkook."

"But he told me..." I softly spoke as tears were brimming out of my eyes. "He told me that he'd come..."

Jin oppa smiled sadly. A knock on the door disturbed us. When it opened, it was Suga oppa.

"Hey," he smiled at me. He gave me a bouquet of peach and red roses. "Don't cry too much, our dear bride."

A smile formed on my lips, "Thank you, Suga oppa."

"Jimin is going crazy," another man entered and it was J-Hope oppa. "He's asking everyone in the hotel room to check on you because you might run from him."

"Yep," another man entered and it was RM oppa. "He's really crazy."

"Wait, so you all went here from the hotel to check on me?" I asked.

Jin oppa, J-Hope oppa, Suga oppa, and RM oppa looked at each other then back at me and nodded. We then all chuckled.

"Ya!" we all looked at Jennie who walked towards me. She just came out of the bathroom. "Leave the bride alone!"

Jisoo followed while wiping her wet hands with a towel and her wet feet with the bathroom rug, "We prepared the bathtub for you. Enjoy, our dear bride!"

Jennie and Jisoo then pushed the boys out of the room which made all of us laugh. I stood up from the bed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

"Y/N, your wedding gown is in the other room," Jennie said before I entered the bathroom.

"Yes, thank you!"

dialing +882...

[Hello?]

"Jungkook!"

I squealed while I was in the bathtub which probably caused my voice to echo.