EPILOGUE

---Park Y/N's POV---

Standing by the tree, a tear escaped my eye. 

The tree stood near a cliff. This is where Jimin and I had chosen to place the urns of Lisa, Eunwoo, Jisoo, and Uncle Minhyuk.

As mafias, we had our wills and testaments. We checked into theirs and only one was missing - my uncle's.

We had searched for his loyal men, Soomin and Jaehyun, but there were no traces of them.

I sighed as I placed the flowers in front of the tree.

"Hey..." my voice broke. "Frogs, Eunwoo... Uncle..."

A tear escaped my eye. I immediately wiped it.

"It's been--" I sobbed. "Seven months..."

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from crying harder. I knelt on the ground.

"I'm sorry..."

I sniffed as I wiped the tear on my cheeks.

I promised Jimin not to cry anymore, and to be happy that finally, they are in a good place.

"I-I couldn't even bring justice for you," I sobbed again.

A lump formed in my throat as my heart was pounding.

Jennie and Rose were moving on, although little things bring back memories of that day.

Astro decided to go to places where Eunwoo wanted to go.

Bangtan arranged left businesses for me, Astro, and BlackPink.

Jimin was taking care of me, too much care. I blacked out after the explosion due to injuries and stress. My mental health was totally shaking at that moment.

Everything seemed to be falling into weird pieces... except for one...