CHAPTER 9: Could You?

—-Y/N's POV—-

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar room. I immediately got up and saw someone leaning on the door. He loves leaning on doors huh?

"Good morning, baby," Jimin oppa came to me held my arm. "Are you alright?"

I nodded and sighed as I remembered how the fuck was I able to kill someone, "I have tainted my hands, oppa."

He smiled, "It's okay. You're a Mafia Heiress, you need to learn to pull a trigger."

"What?" I looked at him shocked.

I keep on hearing this mafia blah blah and I am connected to it, but still, questions are bugging my whole existence and I need answers and explanations.

"You heard me, baby," he said and kissed my forehead. "But I don't understand why you don't know."

I looked at him carefully, "Did I really... really kil—"

"Yep. Ruthlessly, baby girl," a smirk appeared on his lips. "They should be thankful because it was you who ended their lives because if it was me, I would probably have their eyes plucked out first—"

"Park Jimin!" I yelled at him.

My eyes grew in shock as I realized that I forgot to respect him. He looked at me and smiled, "You sound better calling my name. Don't call me 'oppa' anymore."

I felt my cheeks heating up so I covered them, "If you say so."

He removed my hands from my face and looked at my eyes, "Baby, you have to be trained already."

I was just looking at him and I nodded unconsciously. I am drowning at his eyes, damn.

-

"Froooooooog!"