3. Home

When his vacation is almost over Soundwave takes the human back with him to the Nemesis. One early morning he just picks his little human up and flies off with it. 

"Soundwave, where are we going? eehm lets not go towards the evil looking spaceship?"

"Keep quiet." A recording informs the human. It listens to him and Soundwave manages to smuggle it into his room without much trouble. Apparently most cons have been notified of his momentary leave so no one approaches him.

~

Y/n sits on top of giant desk when a robotic black panther stalks up to her. She pretends she doesn't notice. The panther pounces. Y/n turns around and catches the panther around the middle. Using the momentum from the pounce she twists the metallic feline to the ground and lies her full body weight on them. 

"Caaaaaaaaat."

"Ravage. Y/n." Soundwave introduces the two.

"Nice to meet you." She scratches his helm as she lets Ravage chew on her arm. 
The introduction goes swimmingly. Y/n loves cats, even the big metallic alien ones. Ravage accepts her presence. 

~

Soon its starting to become night. Soundwave has made no indication he'd bring her back. "Am I correct to assume my stay here is indefinite?"

Soundwave gives a curt nod.

"As what? Your own little songbird?! Do you even know what humans need to survive? The bare necessities like food and water? I will die from thirst within a week if I don't have drinkable water!"

In a ranting and complaining way Y/n gives Soundwave a list of necessities she would need to make her stay here comfortable. She also throws in a few "What are you thinking! This is kidnapping! You could have at least told me in advance, I would have packed my bags! My cats! My cats!" and some more bitch fits. But Y/n never actually tells him to bring her back.

~

The next day Soundwave has installed Y/n her house (minus the garage or scrapyard really just the house) at a blind spot underneath the desk he has in his chambers. Complete with electricity and more importantly running water. Also the two cats still in the house. Y/n finds them under her bed, shaken up from the move (poor kitties) but otherwise unharmed. No tv or internet signal though. She can't help but feel this is intentional, cutting her off from any contact with the outside world.

How the hell he got an entire house there undetected will stay a mystery for the ages.

"Requirements met?"

"Holy shit yeah, for now definitely. Still need to go grocery shopping occasionally though. Not right away! I think I can manage for about two weeks with the stuff I got, then I gotta get myself some fresh veggies." 

______________

"Hey Sounds? Can you tell me more about why your on earth? And what exactly you are?"

He stares at Y/n intently.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna, but I kinda wanna know what I'm getting into here?"

He fiddles with a data pad for a moment then hands it to Y/n. 

She reads through the history of Cybertron, some form of religion, the Decepticons and Autobots, names faces and ranks..etc. There is not much info about Soundwave, but Y/n does learn he is the third in command of the Decepticons. Y/n finds it fitting he has a high ranking position. She does get a chuckle from the irony he's officially listed as communications officer.