[unfinished] 9. brawl, chat w Megs + mine fire

anoth time in the bar like place a scuffle breaks out involving yn. soundwave gets wind of it and tries to come to her rescue but when he arrives yn has the ten times bigger then her metal warmachine pinned down on the ground. quite the group surrounds Nightingale and the downed mech to see how it would end. Having his legs tied up in steel cable and keeping the mech to the ground by a firm grip on one of his audio receptors and digging her pede into a neck cable just beneath the armor. ouch.

"Ahw what a mighty and brave con you are, trying to over power a tiny, defenseless little femme." yn says in a mocking tone. her audience chuckles. 

"How's it feel to be on my level huh?" A hard tug on the audial has the con whining and some mechs flinching while others are yelling encouragements to continue.

"Tell me again how you're gonna reduce me. to scrap. metal. by fragging me. into the berth." Every word yn punctuates she does so by kicking the downed mech either on his faceplate or his neck cables, making him wheeze a couple of times through his pathetic whimpering.

Suddenly the mech gets lifted off the ground so yn quickly unhooks and drops off. the silent anger fizzles like eletricity through the air as everyone has suddenly stopped cheering. The mechs helm gets turned to the blank vizor of Soundwave staring at him making sure his last moments are that of sheer terror. before he gets electrocuted and tossed aside like dirt. a warning to everyone present. don't touch his property.

In the hallway Soundwave asesses his pet for any damage

"hehehe Soundwave used shock spaghetti and the asshole vehicon pasta way!"

Soundwave touches her helm.  "No I wasn't hit in the head. I'm not hurt, just filled with adrenaline!"

He pokes and prods Y/n with his digits to see if there's any dents in her armor or she's hurt. 

"I'm fine Soundwave really! Did you not see how much ass I kicked?! Dude I dropped a giant to the ground! Plus, now everyone knows they can't mess with me."

"How right you are, Nightingale."

"Oh! Lord Megatron." She greets the warlord. yn doesn't see him often since Soundwave doesnt take her to the bridge. he's definitely an intimidating caracter no matter how often she sees him.

"howd you know bout the fight?"

"Word travels fast around here. Especially when a little repair drone manages to take down a warrior ten times her size."

"Well I mean it did help that he had too much high grade in his system. Made it easy to get to the real sensitive painful bits."

"join in next energon mine run thing"

"Me, my lord?" yn points to herself in disbelieve

"Yes you. Sometimes the miners get injured and need on sight medical attention."

Soundwave looks like hes about to protest.

"Understood lord Megatron."

he shakes his helm at y/n then at megatron.

"if youre that worried Soundwave you can sent Lazerbeak with. Might be a good idea to surveille the area regardless."

sounds p much dumps u on top of lazerbeak n is liek stay with him at all times. orders lazerbeak to keep yn safe. yn pretty much surfs on lazewrbeak like shes green goblin and hes the hover thing only way cooler.

mayhaps ur allowed with on mission. something goes wrong and oil catches on fire. like they drill but in stead of energon they hit an oil deposit. 

"We hit something! There's a lot of black goop."

"That's oil! Stop drilling before it-!"   Fwoooomm  "-catches on fire."

blow up fire with dynmite.

"No! Don't throw water on it! Get anything flammable out of here! We need to get oxygen away, fast! What type of bombs do we have?"

"You seriously want to blow up a fire?!"

"Yes! An explosion will push the air away! Now dig a trench over there."

and lazerbeak films everything.

"no need to be modest about your acomplishments little one. You have saved quite a bit of lives and resorces. It would ahve been a tragedy if the mine caught fire and blew up. many would ahve lost their sparks. "

u spend some quality alone time with soundwave plz.