[unfinished]11.get kidnapped by autobots

[[at some point autobots get into nemesis (to save someone of their own team) find you by sheer luck and take you with them cause they think youre a prisoner. (technically theyre not wrong but youve never felt that way) you dont wanna be there with the autobots they wont let you leave you try to escape (lazerbeak helps escape autobot base?)

had argument bout something dumb. Soundwave walks off to drown in his work. Perhaps in his abrubt departure doesnt lock door.

autobots take route that leads them right past sounds room. one activates the control panel when he runs past door slides open

"there in that room! A human!"

"Ahw shit."

"grab them and lets go. hurry!"

"you are safe from those evil decepticons now little lady."

"Why did the Decepticons kidnap you?"

"Ah yes, thank you so sooo much for saving me. Phew. This has been one crazy day, so i'd like to go home now."

"No, the threat the Decepticons may take you again is too high. We can not risk your safety."

"How about the nearest motel then? i'd really like to get some sleep."

"Bumblebee, could you take her to the human rooms?"

Bee beeps in response.

"damn it." you curse under your breath. "Yes please." You smile at Bumblebee, hoping it looks genuine enough. You'd need to find another way out.

kids discuss. "shouldnd she be more freakerd out about yknowe giant robots."

"maybe she got used to it with the decepticons."

"SHouldnt she be even more freaked out then?

________________________

first thing in the morning arcee interrogates you

"Why did the Decepticons take you?"

"I don't know. Perhaps you rescued me before they could tell." you try to how the master of lying (starscream) does and give it your best shot.[[ Arcee doesnt believe you.]]

"If there is anything at all you can tell us. we are trying to keep your planet safe."

"I am sorry I can't help you. But i dont know anything."

 You feel kind of bad lying to these bots who seem to genuenly want to help you and the rest of mankind, but you just want to go back to Soundwave, sing for him. help breakdown in the medbay, gossip with knockout, annoy starscream, tell ghost stories to whomever in the mesh hall is willing to listen..it hasn't even been a full day and already you miss your friends. also your cats are there, you hope soundwave will feed them.

after days on the autobot base you feel more like a prisoner then you ever did on the nemesis. youre not allowed to go shopping, youre not allowed out at all actually. With one or two exeptions where bumblebee takes you for a drive. but there's little chance to escape. Even when you take a walk through the base someones always with you. and they lock the door of your room at night. Youre beginning tot think theyre suspecting you. especially Arcee whoe follows u around the most. Every time the Prime looks at you it feels as if he bore right into your soul and he can read your deepest darkest secrets on your face. Unlike Megatron who while intimidating in his own way only spared y/n a mildly interested glance because she is Soundwaves pet. and no con feels the need to treat yn liek a sparkling.  It makes yn uncomfortable

most cons wernt that interested in her, sure she left a few marks but nothing to make headlines. but these bots, they wanted to know everything. yeah she likes to talk, but its mostly about irrelevant stuff and gossip. nothing super deep. these guys are asking for her life story and shes not willing to share. bots have no sense of personal boundaries and just pick her up whenever. She hates it. cons woudnt do that. mostly cause theyd think twice about touching the TICs property. and shed beat them up or are at least able to get away in the armor. fuckl she wishes she had r armopr. or at least the grappling hook.

__________________

U use Mikos guitar w/o asking. She gets mad ofc. U put it back on its stand carefully w sad look on ur face. Miko notices. u fake smile "I apologize for using your guitar w/o permission. It won't happen again." u wanna walk away. "wait its fine. can you show me the riff you were playing?"

u become uneasy friends through mutual love for music.

Bee is easy to talk with, although yn wishes she had a translator because most of the cybertronian goes over her head. She couldn't respond anyway because how would she have leared it keeping identity secret? then again the kid understands it for some reason.

every time you ask the prime to go home he gives the same response "This is for your own safety, the decepticons might come back for you." Some days you only ask to hear that response. 'The decepticons might come back for me. Soundwave..he will save me.'

_____________

Bulkhead is the one that outs u as a decepticon

"shes been lying to us since we found her! Y/n is a Decepticon."

"fine okay yeah you got me. I'm a 'con."

"Do you even understand in how much danger you are? the decepticons are evil and cunning. No tactics are beneath them. they wont think twice about torturing you. or pit, any of them will just step on a little organic like you, they dont care.

" they'll destroy humanity!"

"I don't think they care enough. as you just said."

"only looks that way because we stop them."

"well if decepticons are such a danger why havnt humans nuked them yet? This is about the fate of the earth! why arnt there entire armies marching to the nemesis right now, ready to defend their home? oh wait its because humanity isnt in danger." [[Safe for the times when the autobots and cons clash]]

Youre being kept in a locked room for most of the day now. locked away with nothing to do but to wait for the next interrogation. youre not telling them shit.

y/n gets a chance to talk to Ratchet when the others are out on mission hes tasked to be a warden.

"itll be easier if you reverse the polarisation. itll be less strain on the debuff." 

"hmph like id take advice from a human, a decepticon no less. even if you knew what you were talking about youd delibarately screw it up."

"I do know what I'm talking about. Knockout teaches me Cybertronian medicine. And if you havn't noticed already I'm pretty bad at lying, or I would be home already."

Ratchet slams the table. "I don't understand, how can you betray your own species? Why are you a Decepticon?"

Y/n shrugs her shoulders. "Would you have taught me medicine if I had joined the Autobots instead?" She deflects.

"Absolutely not! I'm not letting a human touch these highly sensitive instruments, let alone actually operate on a bot? Megatron is insane if he lets you do that."

yn makes a gesture like there u go.

[how can u believe the decepticons over us? They abducted you!

Oh and you didnt abduct them? U say gesturing to the kids. Autobots are such hypocrites.]