[unfinished] 12.escape bots

Sounds looks for yn for nearly a week. all signs point the autobots have her.  He knows looking for the base is not the way to go. hes been looking since they arrived on this dirtball. He focuses his time insead to find somethign anything to bargain with. Perhaps if he kidnapped one of the autobots pets..its a sure way to get their attention but they seem to always be guarded. and it will compromise a lot, including his pet. 

ofc. sounds feeds ur cats. or ravage does 

but not how they got her. (he thinks maybe its hi sfault, he drove her away ((with the flirty stuff)) and she went to bots herself? maybe? was she happy here? Sounds reflects on ur time together and comes to accept he misses yn.  it doesnt matter tho. she is his pet and he will get her back. 

"should we call agent fouwler?"

"he'll be here in a couple of days regardless. We can explain the situation better in person and hand her over then. Perhaps humans can get some information out of her."

ok times up. hope this works.

y/n pretty much stripped the room of anything useful. And boy oh boy was there a lot of cool stuff hidden.

make icewater cannon w liquid nitrogen. from cooling unit strapped to your back. Bed frame? not anymore! yn turns thius into (alien 2 thing) frog like legs. and the walls? its a shield on the cannon. ur heavier then u like so ur slow walking, but u didnt build it to walk. 

so kids often sneak through the groundbridge to see battles. time it right when u hear the commotion of an upcoming battle. youve spend the last few days sciencing it up and eroding away at the door lock. all you need to do is get into the portal . humans and ratchet are the biggest obstacles within the base, outside its Prime and the femme.

u jump. Ratch spots u and u fire to distract him a blast full of ice hits him mostly on his chest bit on his neck cables. Bulk at last moment be4 he goes through groundbridge sees u attack the medic. he charges u  turn the cannon to him and blast him in the face. U use the armor thing to jump past bulk into portal but get caught midair halfway through portal by bulk trying to prevent yn escape. yn ditches the cannon on the armor make the ice explode in bulks hand. as you slip out of his grip. the moment yn hits the ground, rolls with the fall jumps on her feet and goes into full sprint. The autobots are in full fight with the cons already. bulkhead is right behind her but yn can slip away just in time and hide herself to wait for the right timing. yn has to be careful tho. bulkhead has surely already informed the prime, if not him Ratchet has. theyll be looking for her.

she looks 4 anyone she recognizes on the field. yn knows she only have a chance when either group retreats to get to that con and get out of there. the con yn recognizes? Screamer. shit.

sure enough with starscream at command the cons retreat quickly and yn takes her chance. 

"Starscream!"  yn runs like mad just hoping that the autobots dont notice.

"Commander wait up!"

"Human!? What are you doing here."

"Starscream please take me back to the nemesis! Ill owe you, ill put in a good word with Soundwave please please please take me away from these crazy autobots!"

"Do you have any idea how devastated Soundwave has been since you went missing?!"

"Soundwave.."u look sad

"He thinks you left. He blames himself. And now you are in cahoots with autobots?!"

"No no no they found and kidnapped me when they rescued one of their own on the nemesis. Please commander you have to believe me, they're fucking insane! I had to break out of my prison room just hoping that I could get away. Please before they find me.

Starscream takes a good look at her. she wears a dull cheap looking blue jogging suit, torn and covered in dust and burn marks from the fight. [not something you ever wear] Breath rapid. Her eyes are wild, frightened. she keeps looking around nervously. The look he's used to on most humans, except hes never seen her like that. She looks nervous but not cause of him.

"what exactly did the autobots do to you?"

"I'll explain everything commander, please just get me away from them." She pleads. Not even asking to go to the nemesis directly anymore. just to get away from the autobots.

what makes him reconcider is that you rarely call him commander if you think you can get away with it.

_________________

"Soundwave, I found your pet. Be grateful." screamer says as he disposits you in sounds servo.

"Soundwave!" yn cries hella relieved when she sees sounds again and wraps herself around his digits shaking and bawling her eyes out. sounds pets her hair until she calms down.

Y/n tells everything she thinks is relevant to megs

"And any idea what the location of their base is?"

Y/n shrugs. "Just that it's somewhere near Jasper Nevada. Middle of nowhere desert land."

"I know their human pets hail from there. but is their base?"

"Should be close, bots pick em up and drop em off every day without the groundbridge."

"Groundbridge you say."

"Jep that's what Optimus called it."

"So they can't reach space, interesting. Well done Nightingale."