ideas 4 chapters

aftermath kidnapping 

after freed ; "i could barely gather any data! they watched me almost as much as knockout does his finish!" i was in that prison room for weeks! There was nothing to do. they got all bitchy every time i tried to talk to them. and they got outright hostile whenever I sang, like they thought i'm a banshee or i was gonna brainwash them with my voice!!

Those fuck nuggets play lob ball inside! Its like they want to break everything. They have zero safety protocols on anything. Even though Arcee is this huge control freak that wants to micromanage everything anyone does. They're just like fuck it if we break some wires and a fire starts or some highly advanced lifesaving medical equipment gets destroyed. The medic will fix it. Maybe hell yell a bit, or throw a wrench and everyone sighs and tells him to stop freaking out about it. I swear Ratchet is the only marginally sane one there and he gets the most shit for it."

"howd you get found out?"

"its the green one, bulkhead? dumb as a rock but its like he can smell the decepticon on me wich is kinda gross. I honesly though Arcee or the Prime would out me."

Ratch gathers most info bots get. interesting, sounds didnt know that.

"Can the Prime teleport? Do you know? He always seems to appear at the most inconvenient time. Like poof, as if hes summoned. and the kid, Raf? He can apparently understand Cybertronian. Dunno whats up with that, he said he just knew when he met Bumblebee."

-----------------------

sounds starts carrying u around everywhere. doesnt let u out of his sight for even a moment.  litterally hovering over her at all times. 

MISSION W MEGS
u go on mission w megs ofc autobots come and to make a point u grapple up to your lord and stand on his shoulder proudly as u remove your helmet and look straight at them. usually he wouldnt allow it but he thinks its kinda cute shes 100% con and wants the bots to know. also the primes faceplate is priceless, he looks so spark broken and disappointed. He grins at prime.

[["Well what are you waiting for human? Fight for the Decepticon cause!"]]

"Y/n we are not your enemy, lets talk. you dont have to fight us."

"Its Nightingale when I'm in uniform and yeah I do, you guys suck so much ass!" [[yn starts shooting at the autobots.]]

sad beeps from bee. [as you have your helmet on you use the translator]

"Whatever lies Megatron has filled your mind with-"

"Wonderful start of a discussion, Prime. Hey you believe in nothing but lies!"

"It's alright to be wrong, I fell for his tactics in the past as well. Please learn from my mistakes young human."

[["Oh boehoe did the Pwime do an oepsie? Did you fall in line and wose a pwecious fwiendship. fuck off."]]

"Human, I have a request for a performance."

yn grins, a wicked glint in her eyes "Of course my lord, what would you like to hear?"

"something that will go well with the obliteration of my enemies, Nightingale."

"Yes my lord." she put her helmet back on and grapples to the nearest charging vehicon to hitch a ride.

Plays My name is Murder- dethlock

Ideas 4 chapters

 I'll just crawl under your armor when you're sleeping and tear your limbs off from the inside out

When writing listen to 

mesh hall breakdown is there sometimes he asks y/n to sing something for his fallen friend u sing welcome to the black parade he thinks its beautiful and says his friend would have liked the song.

[[Your praise means more than the stars are plentiful.]]

unlike megatron who only spared you a mildly interested glance because u are soundwaves pet, [[and apperantly kept him in working condicion.]]

definitaly a date somewhere super fancy.

Sing stereo hearths

holoform makeout session.

sounds observes yn in sleep. maybe bad dream some time? ]]

[[he asks for energon. i give him w/o cube. he asks for energon cube. i give cube. no energon tho. draw a graph to explain something to screamer. draw penis on graph because ur 5]]

to shockwave portal-still alive

i think youd like portal, youll identify with glados.

"But-"

"No buts."

"But I like butts."

Knockout says bitch don't even start cause of u.

[["Just don't tell Soundwave, he might get mad I put you in danger."]]

[[". I'm sure I'll be fine and Soundwave will never know."]]

Megs asks u to hype troops be4 fight. u sing sweet victory and try not to cry tears of joy from the beautiful meme ur unironicly singing.

-----------------------

sent out on mission to retrieve breakdown. yn ninjas it up. steals mech uniform stows most her armor in her subspace. slips inside

++Aracnid- her army of insecticons

y/n- afraid of insects.

"EW EW NO GET THEM THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME THEY LOOK LIKE COCROACHES EW GROSS I SWEAR IF THEY DON'T FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW I WILL BURN THE ENTIRE SHIP DOWN!!"

"Aw the little drone afraid of my insecticons. How cute."

yn hears from behind. She turns around and looks up slowly. There, a gigantic spider sat grinning at her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She manages to nick an energon line, spilling the flammable liquid over Arachnid. Then grabs a blowtorch from her subspace and fires it up with a crazy glint in her eyes. Before she can set the spider aflame however, Soundwave picks her up and speed walks away from the bridge. "I WILL EXTERMINATUS THE INSECTS!! FUCK I NEED BUG SPRAY! LIKE A GIANT CAN OF POISONOUS GAS! PLEASE DONT REMIND ME CYBERTRONIANS ARNT AFFECTED BY MOST POISONS."

Yn walks around with a hazmat suit over her armor. and a flamethrower at her beconed call. also lots of bugspray even though she knows it doesnt do that much. when arachnid tries to tease her for her fear she gets a face full of flames. "DIEEEEE SPIDER!!!" Soundwave is unable to take away the flamethower. not for lack of trying.

"This human is unexpectedly deadly." ++

\\megatron heard about how awesome you are at singing n asks you to sing for him. youre like yessssss and even rope soundwave intom i t cause it would look cool. you sing nightcore-the great deception.\\