Prologue

So ehhhh here I am,this is my first Fanfiction that I've ever made OKAY WAIT let's say the first own written story ? soooo.....please don't be too hard on me.If I write something wrong,please don't be mad >.< I'm still learning.
DISCLAIMER: every character and the storyline,belongs to MATSURI HINO I only own my OC.
Please enjoy !!!☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humans....tell stories of supernatural beings,saying that they're dangerous and would kill anyone who cross their ways.
In these stories there are heroes....heroes that would save them when they are in danger,there is a god who protects and leads them.
Trough these stories,people got courage and looked down on others,kill each other,steal and cheat.

Creatures like me....the supernatural hide from them,we protect them and try to live in their naive world.
However one day,a small mistake of our kind has triggered a Great War that has ruined many. After many battles and murders,a resolution finally came into being favored by both parties.
Man and supernatural beings have decided to accept each other.

That's when the Senate came to be......Every kind of unnatural beings have a Senate.it's purpose is used to control the clans and is only ruled by chosen higher level creatures.

Humans also have people who have the power to bring their own kind out of harms way.
They're called the hunters.Their task,is to kill those who break the contract and destroy their ,,human peace.''
Thousands of years have passed since then and the world is recovering from the long war.

I belong to the unnatural species....the vampires,we vampires are the strongest next to the dire wolves.Dire wolves are the strongest among all kinds,sadly they can kill us with just one tiny bite from them.
In these last thousands of years they stopped showing themselfs in public for a long time,so we vampires temporarily settled us on their throne.

I was born in one of the strongest and oldest vampire pure blood families The KURAN family.

so if you're asking what a pure blood is,well let me explain our ranking system.

On the top of our ranking system are the Level A's in other words the pure bloods.
They can change humans to vampires with one bite.
They're strong creatures since birth,creatures without any weaknesses,so just perfect.
They don't have such a big blood craving like other vampires.
They have powerful powers.
They have no big problems walking in the sun,well they don't need to hide from the sun just direct contact is a little bit tiring.
A word from a pure blood is just like the Amen in church.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Next are Level B's they're called Aristocrat.
They're not as strong as the pure bloods but they have some special powers.
They have a bigger blood craving but it's not like they wouldn't survive without it,it could be dangerous to not have some for a while.
They aren't friends with the sun,different from the pure bloods they can't go out in the sun it's really tiring for them.
Many of them have a high status in the Senate,or are having the honor to serve one of the very few pure bloods.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Level C's just normal vampires
Can't live without blood.
They've got no powers.
Are mostly serving as food for the Aristocrats or serving them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Level D's they are former humans,half vampires who drank the blood of a pure blood
They can't do anything.
They drink blood from their masters the pure blood who changed them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The last Level the Level E's Former humans who got bitten from a pure blood
They are in the END stadium.
They get killed from Hunters,because they attack humans for fresh blood.

OMG finished so glad now.
I hope you enjoyed the Prologue if something wasn't to your liking,then please tell me I will try to change.
Till next time !!!!