It lives inside of me - Chapter 16

(Flashback Sienna's p.o.v)

"Shizuka..will you really consider it ? To take him with you ? He is the child of a hunter couple....","most certainly..this child has a benefit for me in the future, he had the same sadness and despair in his eyes as mine when i first saw him" at that time....she was so beautiful, like a flower that has found her luster.

But....this gloss disappeared, when she lost the person who kept her on the right path.
Would your destiny have been different Shizuka ? If this person could still stay by your side ?
Or is your life damned to stray and make you lose your mind ? These thoughts swirled through my head as Shizuka and I looked at the freshly blossomed blossoms of the cherry tree.
"You will end their lives right ? The life of these bloodied family of hunters." She stared at me and came walking elegantly towards me, she placed her hand softly on my head and patted it.
"*sigh* my dear little Kuran princess, may your path not end up like mine, even if i strongly doubt that, try to live the life that was given you for the second time now.....without letting it go to waist of course."

Shizuka is well aware that Kaname and I are experiencing life for the second time....her is our resurrection, like a miracle, a fate, she always claimed that we will accomplish something big in the future.

her is our resurrection, like a miracle, a fate, she always claimed that we will accomplish something big in the future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood....the smell of human blood. In the end you have taken revenge for the one you have once loved so much. Shizuka came out of the Kiryu family house and had a blood smeared face, on her right side was a young silvered haired boy holding her hand.

"you wouldn't have had to look at the slaughter, it's bad for your future mental stableness" i gave her a dismissive smile and took a quick glance at the boy that was about my eye level at that time.
"What is your name little one ?" he gave me a weird smile and said "but you're a child too" after that unrespectable sentence, i gave him a light hit on the head.
"Ouch ! What's wrong with you ?!","now listen to me ! First of all, i'm thousand of years older than you, so show some respect ! Second....I'm a friend of this blood smeared lady here and in the future, probably your teacher"

(End of Flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pulled out of my thoughts, when i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Is something wrong Sienna ? You seem to be in thoughts the whole day already" Kaname asked me with a rather worried expression on his face. He and I got along again after sitting down and having a long conversation on the day Ichiou came to visit.

Zero....after we both confessed our feelings to each other and decided we couldn't be properly together, we promised to hold some distance from another and ignore our feelings.

The whole night class was on their way to the main building where we were supposed to study, but Aido suddenly dragged Yuki with him to the inside of the ground floor of the building were we all stood.