Cross academy - Chapter 7

I'm sorry that it took me so long to upload.I just didn't found the time,to write a new chapter....well the inspiration to write one ☝🏻but now i found the inspiration again.
So here is the New chapter....I need to come into writing again,so please don't be too hard on me.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
10 years have passed since the tragic incident of the Kuran family.Kuran Sienna/Lushel surrendered her place as the head of the Kuran family to her brother Kuran Kaname.
Their younger sister Kuran Yuki which is a human now,attends the Cross academy which was opened by her adoptive father Cross Kaien.

This school allows human students...the day class....to go to school with the vampires....the night class.The reason for this idea is to ensure that people and vampires can coexist together in this world one day.
Of course the day class students are unaware of the secret of the night class,many aristocrat and normal vampires have switched to this academy to show loyalty to the prince and princess of the Kuran family,which protect and share the same beliefs as the headmaster.
In the recent years,a young boy next to Kuran Yuki has been placed in the care of Cross Kaien.A boy named Kiryu Zero,whose family was killed by a pure blooded vampire Hio Shizuka.
Since that fateful day,he vowed to hunt and hate vampires to the end of his life.

(Sienna's p.o.v)

"Kyaaaaa Aido/Idol-sama !!!"
"Wild-sama"
"Kaname-sama"
"Sienna-sama"
It's always so loud in the mornings ! (Well for the vampires at least it's morning)
This whole scenery has been going on for the past years now,since the humans first attended this school and 'discovered' us.
There are many vampires who enjoy this attention....but only because of the humans blood smell they can breathe in.

It has been 10 years since I awoke from my sleep in the body of Kuran Lushel and became Kuran Sienna.
Like Kaname,I'm an ancestor of the Kurans.Rido had planted a part of my soul in the baby (Lushel) of Haruka and Juri,the rest of 'me' I then got in form of blood secretly from Kaname when he was in the age of being able to think correctly.
How he got to the rest of my soul that was with Rido ? Unfortunately,Rido had the elixir with my existence in his pockets when he woke up Kaname,so my brother got the elixir by injuring Rido until he couldn't stand anymore,before he turned into a baby.
When my brother gave me his blood to drink on the day Haruka and Juri died,the healing process of my soul was already complete and I was able to wake up again.
For this we paid a high price,I had to extinguish the existence of Kuran Lushel one of our descendants completely.I don't know for sure but maybe she was the only one with Yuki who could have keep our Kuran bloodline clean with the real Kaname.
If only my brother and I had not been awakened again.....

"Ah-" i saw Yuki fall on the ground because of the fan girls/boys.I wanted to go to her and help her up but Kaname came before me and helped her to stand up again.
"Are you alright Yuki ?" Asked Kaname ,as Yuki knocked off all the dust on her clothes and looked at him embarrassed.
"Yes I'm okay Kaname-senpai,thank you...." ,
" thanks for your hard work as always Yuki" I said to her with a smile as I approached them.

" ," thanks for your hard work as always Yuki" I said to her with a smile as I approached them