The last 10 years - Chapter 2

Heeeeeeyyyyy so I'm here with Chapter 2,I hope you will like it.
Lushel is 12 years old now,Kaname is 10 years old.
Enjoy !!! 😉
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Lushel's p.o.v)

Finally winter has arrived.....
My birthday will be soon,I guess I will be celebrating alone again.
It's already been 10 years since my true brother was exchanged for the current Kaname.
When I lost him at that time,I was too young to understand what it meant to lose someone.Now I understand everything clearer,with my rising age I had to bear the consequences.

Since that day I was kept under strict surveillance and was only allowed to go out with an escort.
My parents always try to make friends with children from other Vampire families for me,so I didn't have to be alone.
But everything they tried had never worked,they couldn't make me happy.

Isn't that sad ? Not even I really now what's wrong with me but one thing I'm sure of,is that that mess all started when she was born.
Yeah.....I'm talking about her,the youngest child of my parents and the second princess...Kuran Yuki the one which belonged everything since her birth 5 years ago that I ever wished for.
From the beginning,she had my parents protecting her, my only 'brother' left me too for her.
The only thing left of my real brother is the name that I gave him.
Not even his face resembles that of my parents.
However,he is quite an adult for his age,probably because his memories from his previous life are still there.
Well doesn't matter, we come back to Yuki,although she is my sister and also my parents favorite child,she can't go outside like me.

She lived in our cellar since her birth,with no windows and locked doors where no one but our family has access.
My parents and Kaname are always down stairs with her,so I rarely see them.There are times when I see Kaname but we don't talk really much.
I only see my mother when she comes up to eat,when we saw each other we really never talked for the last 5 years.My father,I see him more often than my mother,we talk about the latest state of the senate.Not surprisingly,my parents have decided that I should be the head of the family later....for now.
I went to my sofa and saw a picture from Kaname and his new friends on the wall,

he gave it to me when he was a bit younger then now.
I saw his happy face when he showed it to me....he tried not to show it so hard.I chuckled when I thought about it.
I walked to my window to look at the night sky,tonight the night sky is especially dark.

Kaname and I have to go to a Vampire Soirée alone tonight,we were specially invited from the senate,so we couldn't say no.'King and queen Kuran' decided,that we should make our first experiences for the future,so they decided to not come with us this time.
I already got dressed and made my hair,it would be better to wear something that doesn't attract too much attention.They will notice me anyways,because of my pure blood aura.
So now I just have to wait for Kaname.
He wanted to come over to pick me up,I have to admit I'm nervous to be so close to him again after such a long time.It's already been 5 years since we talked the last time huh ?
*knock* *knock*
Wow,perfect timing,okay relax now.

"Come on in" the door opened slowly and showed me the person I longed for so long but couldn't reach.
I turned to the door and called out his name in a shaky voice "K-Kaname" there he stood,so elegantly.

"Lushel you look adorable,as I see....you have accepted the invitation this time ?"

How can he tell me that, with such a gentle voice ?

.......
"Well,i thought I should slowly make my first experiences with Soirées."
It's not like I'm scared of others,it's just that i don't want other men to touch me or give me compliments, that they don't even take seriously,just to get some of my royal blood.
"Okay,I won't ask any further let's go now,we don't want them to wait do we ?" I at least expected an explanation or an apology for all the last 5 years.
Ugh you're still a coward Kaname.i passed him and walked straight out the door and on the way,I answered him only with a cold "yeah,let's go then."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Finished.... chapter 3 and 4 will be the continued version.
I hope you liked it >.<
Please vote if you like it so far,comment for your opinion.