Afraid - Chapter 14

(Sienna's p.o.v)

"Brother ? Tell me, what exactly are you doing there ?" Kaname has a huge catalogue in his hand and looked at it thoroughly.
"Today is Takuma's birthday, I wanted to get something decent on this occasion....would you like to have a new dress ? There are nice ones to choose from" well....that's the only way Kaname can talk about buying something, he just doesn't care about the money.
It's not like that we have so little money that I don't want to buy anything, quite the contrary....but still, I don't need these expensive stuff.

"No thank you brother I'll just take a dress from my closet" I told him, as I walked in the direction of our sofa where my brother was also sitting and enjoyed some wine.
He handed me one with a blood tablet already thrown in. I usually don't drink wine, my taste is more in the direction of something more sweet. The blood tablet compensates for the bitter taste, so it's more bearable for me.
"I'll go into town with Senri and Takuma later, I need to buy some ingredients for Takuma's present, it's okay right ?" He looked up from his catalogue and had his eyes on me for some seconds until he suddenly stood up and approached me.

Kaname knelt in front of me and put his head on my lap, automatically I rested my hand on his head and stroked it with a gentle smile.
"Hehe....you're such a baby Kaname....even after so many years you didn't change a bit..." his eyes looked up as he slowly put his hand on the lean behind me and slowly came closer to my face. Before he could do anything I waved my hands in front of his face and said "No ! You have a kiss ban, not before the party is over understood ?! I have to have a clear head for later !" I said to him in a serious manner.
He chuckled and gave me a light kiss on the cheek

"Hey ! I said no....","sometimes I wonder who is really older now, you're just as cute as on our wedding day....you didn't want to have a kiss before we officially were a married pair either..." from this sentence I began to blush and put my arms around him.
"You idiot....it's been so many years and you still remember it ?" I leaned my head into his shoulder and giggled, as I was firmly in Kaname's arms.
"From that Moment on, i was the happiest person, you gave me two wonderful children and we ruled our species together....our end wasn't my desired one, but it was something we probably deserved" we let go of each other and I patted his head once again.
I stood up and went to the door in order to step out but before that, I gave Kaname a gentle smile and told him "that were also the best times in my life.....my beloved"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Senri ! Can't you at least show a little more interest ?!" Takuma complained about Senri's bored behavior, as we walked around the city.
"But I hate to do strenuous tasks, what if I suddenly get muscle through it ?!" The two really make me laugh every now and then over and over again, to have the others and these two on the side of Kaname and me is really a blessing.
"Hahahaha" both looked at me with astonished faces and also grinned after a while.

"Sienna-sama you now want to get the things that you had planned to get ?" Takuma asked with a beaming smile, while pointing to a baked goods supermarket.
"No no if you have something to do then do it first, I can wait" I was a bit overwhelmed, how am I supposed to hide from him that the ingredients are actually for preparing his present ?! "Oh no, we have only come here on behalf of Kaname-sama, as your escorts and disposer of Level E's"
Are you kidding me ?! Can't you even order them to do other tasks than following me around ?! Kaname......you....!

"Eh ?! Oh ehhhm, well then....let's go to the supermarket..." the three of us made our way to the supermarket, on the way I noticed that the sun slowly disappeared and only the last rays of it were visible.