Hurt - Chapter 8

Hehe....so Chapter 8 is the continued version from Chapter 7.I will probably follow the Storyline from the Anime.at some points I will put my own ideas but the main parts are from the Anime/Manga.
Disclaimer : the storyline and the characters from vampire knight belongs to the rightful owner !!! I only own my OC. Enjoy !!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Sienna's p.o.v)

I was woken up from my sleep....it was once again Aido who complained about Zero and scribbled something in his notebook. Kaname seemed to read something in his book,doesn't really interest me.....he has become quieter since our descendants Haruka and Juri died,he wasn't so quiet even in our earlier life,I'm a little surprised.
"Is something wrong ?" I looked up to the voice and saw Takuma with a worried look.
"No,everything's alright Takuma....thanks for asking" he gave me one of his sweet smiles and watched as Ruka took Aido's notebook away.
"Seems like someone is in love" she said in an ironic tone. "That would be the last thing that would happen,now give me back my notebook !!!"
They're too loud for me....I closed my eyes to lighten the volume a little bit.
"It's enough" Kaname said with an annoyed look,I opened my eyes and chuckled a little to his facial expression you only see that face rarely after all.
"We're sorry Kaname-sama,Sienna-sama...." They bowed to us and had such sad looks,are we too cruel ?
"This Human girl...Yuki....from the day class,seems delicious." This sentence brought Kaname and me to a stop..."Senri" Takuma said in a whisper. "It's time to eat" Rima then tossed a few pocky's to Senri,to quench his thirst for blood. "You both seem to have a great interest in the girl Kaname-sama,Sienna-sama" Ruka's question has made me a little uneasy.
"Yes we have" my brother got up when he said those words and looked out of the window.
Ruka had almost hurt Aido's Hand with his notebook...well she pierced it into his hand so.... "Do you want to die Ruka ?!"

"Our time is near" Takuma said and also looked up at the moon like everyone else.
"The night is the time that was made for us..." I said as the eyes of all others including Kaname's and mine flashed in a red color.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smell blood,this blood...is that Yuki's blood ? I was just on my way out to visit Yuki a little bit but that smell can't mean anything good.
I teleported to a tree near that blood smell and hid myself. Aido,Kain.two day class graders and Yuki were there.
"Aido-senpai and Kain-senpai you know that you can't leave your classroom at night !" Yuki said with the Artemis rod pointing to both.

10 years ago,we brought the two anti-vampire weapons Artemis and bloody rose to Kaien so he could take care of them. I didn't take Artemis with me because I thought that Yuki could use it in the future anyway.
When Zero appeared,Kaname and I decided that he should become the next owner of bloody rose.

"The smell of blood had only attracted us and we wanted to see if everything was in order", "but it smells really good here doesn't it ?" The two day graders immediately jumped up with joy "Kyaaaaa he said we smell good !!!" Yuki glanced at the girls "Aido-senpai if you dare to tou-"
Aido came closer and grabbed Yuki's wrist with one hand and Artemis with the other. "Did you fall down ?" He pulled her closer to him,Artemis fell down so she couldn't really defend herself....he bit lightly into her hand.The two day class graders already fainted when they realized what happened. "Can I take blood from your neck next ?" Yuki looked a little in panic, "no you can't,definitely not !"
"Aido-senpai don't,stop it !!!" The eyes from Aido flashed a deep red.

 "Can I take blood from your neck next ?" Yuki looked a little in panic, "no you can't,definitely not !""Aido-senpai don't,stop it !!!" The eyes from Aido flashed a deep red

"Hanabu-" said Kain in order to stop him but at that moment I let out my pure blood aura.When I came out of hiding,Zero had already aimed his weapon bloody rose at Aido's head."Drinking blood at school is forbidden,did the smell made you crazy bloodsucker ?","but I have already tasted her..." Zero had his hand on the trigger of the gun I knew he wanted to shoot,so i took his weapon as fast as I could in my hand and moved it in another direction.So Aido couldn't get shoot.
*Bang*
A loud bang of a pistol was heard,Zero shot me in my arm.I saw his confused face when he realized what just happened. "Sienna-sama !" Kain and Aido ran up to me....Kain took me into his arms. "Sienna-senpai !!!" Yuki also came to me and had tears in her eyes "don't worry I'm not dying from such a light scratch...." I told them as I put my hand on Yuki's cheek to calm her down.
"Sienna-sama...we..." I smiled to Aido and Kain,I lost more energy than I thought I was definitely stronger in the past...something else than a smile wasn't possible for me right now.

"Why did you Sien-" Zero wanted to say something,unfortunately I didn't hear it right...I'll just give him a smile,he just did his duty,it's nothing bad.
But....why did he have such a painful expression when he looked at me ?

why did he have such a painful expression when he looked at me ?

(Zero's p.o.v)

Why did she protect the two and put herself in danger ? I sensed another vampire approaching us,Kuran Kaname....
"Would you please put down your weapon Zero ? You've already seen what it can do with us." He said as he took Kuran Sienna from the other vampire (Kain) In his arms.
"Kaname-sen-" Yuki tried to talk to him but he didn't listen to her and only looked at Kuran Sienna with a sore look. "I will personally bring the two of them to the director,to hear their punishment....the memories of the two day graders will be erased as well,is that okay with you Zero ?" Kuran Sienna opened her eyes a little bit and breathed heavily,she put her hand to Kuran Kaname's cheek and said those words in a faint voice "K-Kaname....p-please...d-don't",".....take a break Sienna."

How can I watch this ?! Wether she's a vampire or not....she was hurt because of me. "just take them away....and take care of her" Kuran Kaname's eyes narrowed a little,when I said these words. "I'm sorry Yuki that you had to watch the whole thing and were bitten as well,are you afraid ?" I looked at Yuki's hand,her wound isn't deep but it's still bleeding. "No I'm fine,it was just a little scratch Kaname-sama hehe...." I then took her by the wrist and pulled her away from these vampires "come on" I glanced briefly at Kuran Sienna and her wound,the wound that I did to her....why do i fell so....weird ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zero we were pretty rude to Kaname-senpai just now !" We ran trough a forest and stopped on a bridge,this smell....Yuki's blood.
I turned to Yuki and took my tie to nurse her hand. "The smell of blood,it's disgusting" she wanted to say something but I didn't give her the chance and turned around to leave.
Why....why does your face come into my head...the face of Kuran Sienna and the thought of her blood....it drives me crazy.

(Kain p.o.v)

"10 years detention it's not great but for a small taste of Yuki's blood,it was definitely worth it" Hanabusa really doesn't have them all anymore. "You know very well what your little 'drink' did to us and Sienna-sama ?!" Hanabusa looked down ashamed,I saw in his eyes that he knows exactly what I was talking about.
"But it was only a little..." at that moment not only me but also Hanabusa knew who came up to us,Kaname-sama....he had made his pure blood aura quite clear. Even I was scared this time. We looked up as Kaname-sama gave Hanabusa a slap on his cheek "you just drank a little ?! Do you know what kind of condition you could have brought Sienna in ?!" The cheek of my cousin turned red,he didn't even dare to look up "I'm sorry Kaname-sama...","it's not me you should apologize to." Kaname-sama then went back up the stairs and straight into his room,probably to take care of Sienna-sama.
We all know that nobody can separate them.....it's like that the two are connected trough an invisible chain.
Well, now I should be more worried about Hanabusa....because pure bloods have always been a great Mystery for us normal vampires.

"That's what you have now,only more difficulty's" I said to Hanabusa in a rather annoyed tone "Ugh,shuuuttttt uuuuppppp !!!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
._. I...i...i...i finished.....so happy right now. 😂 hope you liked it 🤔🎉