Last birthday - Chapter 5

And here I am again....so this is the first part of the last past memories,Chapter 6 will be the continued version. 😭
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Lushel's p.o.v)

Several days have passed since the Soirée,I have had a long and agreeable conversation with my parents and finally spent some time with Yuki.
Kaname has gone on a journey for a few days ??? Definitely something that had to do with the senate again,he said that I didn't have to go,it will be boring for me anyways.
But today he wanted to come home because it's my birthday.
I was especially looking forward to today,it's the first time we're all celebrating together.

I went to the cellar and set the table,for the food our maidens prepared.
My parents came to the dining room with Yuki and gave me their congratulations.
"Happy birthday to our beloved daughter!" Said mother and father immediately as they stepped into the room.
Yuki came running up to me and hugged me,she had the sweetest smile on her face.
"Congratulations big sister Lushel !" I patted her head and thanked her with a smile.
"Sit down,the food will be served right away" I told them with a happy smile as they sat down.

"Doesn't Kaname come anymore ?" Asked my mother with a worried face.
"Don't worry mother he already told me that he'll come a little bit later". My father laid his hand on the shoulder of my mother "let's start now,I bet Kaname has his own reasons".

We started eating and enjoyed ourselves until late in the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother and father gave me a present together,it was a beautiful stone.
"This Stone should protect you from all harm in this world" father told me with a gentle smile when mother almost cried.
I thanked them whole heartedly and accepted Yuki present after that.
It was a rose drawn by her "I've drawn this rose as your gift because it reminded me of you hehe....>.< " she explained to me with a beaming smile.
"It reminded you of me ?" I asked her with a confused look,I didn't understand what she meant.
"Yeah,every time you walk past me,you smelled and seamed like the rose you brought me once, when you came back from your big big journey." My mother took Yuki in her arms and sat her on the sofa with my father.

Mother started to talk with Yuki about something,when my father suddenly talked to me trough our mind.
"You brought her a rose ?!" He asked in a very serious tone.It was forbidden for Kaname and me to bring Yuki something from the outside world,my parents didn't want her to yearn after these things, it would be too dangerous for her.
"Father you can understand me right ? I just had to bring her something from outside,she can't see or touch anything that is alive in this lonely cellar without windows."
He sighed and nodded at my answer "it's okay now we can't change it anymore but don't do that again." I gave him a sure smile,just before I wanted to go to Yuki and mother to say thank you once again I felt Kaname's aura.
He is on the way to the living room where we are.

Yuki immediately got up and ran to the door,where Kaname opened it at the perfect time.
"Big brother Kaname !!!" She hugged him when I sat down on the sofa and watched the whole scene.
"Good evening Yuki" he greeted with a small smile on his face,Kaname then came up to me and we hugged each other tightly "happy birthday Lushel."