The Kurans - Chapter 1

So here I am with the First chapter of the Vampire Knight Fanfiction.>.<
First things first,you see that photo above ? If you see that,then please just pretend that Yuki is Juri and Kaname Haruka and the two kids in the middle Kaname and my OC.Then......you need to know that my OC is older than Kaname,so she is the first born child of the Kurans.Why isn't she dead ? Well you'll have to read the story.XD
Let's begin now.ENJOY !!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On a cold winter evening,a crying baby was heard in the walls of the Kuran family.
In the arms of the head of the family,Kuran Haruka, screamed a new born.
The first princess from King and Queen Kuran.

Kuran Rido was also present on this special evening.He saw this little child,who was the fruit of love and affection from his two siblings.
It was wrong to be jealous of his brother,whom married their beloved sister, he knew that.After all it was a decision that their parents made,which they couldn't disobey.
He wanted to keep his beloved sister to himself,that's how the plan to destroy his siblings came into.
Kuran Rido had made an oath on that evening,that he would kill the next born child,to raise the ancestor of the Kurans.
The sweet little girl will live as his dessert until he sucked all of his family members dry.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Haruka,don't you think she has your face ?" Said the mother of the child,who was known as Kuran Juri

Haruka chuckled and told her with a gentle voice,in order not to make the little one cry "I don't know if that's the case my love, but she definitely has your hair."

Soooo something that I always asked myself was...how can the baby's have hair since birth ?! Is it some vampire thing ?!!!! Well don't mind me,just saying.

Juri blushed a little and looked up to Rido,who had leaned against the room door.She was a little confused but she still called out to him with a happy voice "UNCLE RIDOOO !!!! What are you doing there all alone ?,come join us.Do you want to hold her too ?"
That surprised him a little but in the end he had the little girl in his arms.
"have you already agreed on a name ?" He asked in an overwhelmed tone,he wasn't used to children and definitely not dealing with them.
The head of the family answered the question with a fatherly look in his eyes,that made his beloved wife giggle "we wanted to call her Lushel."
Haruka and Juri looked at each other with a lovingly gaze and laughed happily,at that time, they haven't noticed the look that Rido threw on the little Lushel,it was a despicable look.
"Little Kuran Lushel,I see....."
That few words that came out like a whisper,were the last normal words out of Kuran Rido's mouth.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Two years after the birth of the little Lushel whom is 2 years old now,came a second child.This time it was a boy,his parents (Juri and Haruka)were really happy to have a boy.
They've planned that Lushel shouldn't be considered as the head of the family anymore.
They found it safer to leave this task to their son, with Lushel as the next heads support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the little boy slept in the arms of his parents,a little girl peeked into the room through the doorway.

Lushel still doesn't have her own thoughts because she is too young for it anyway,so she will have her own p.o.v in chapter 2.

(Haruka's p.o.v)

I looked at the face of my little boy that was in the arms of my beloved Juri and was startled to see that he has my face,I'm very proud of it.

Suddenly I sensed the aura of our daughter at the door and called out to her "Lushel you don't need to hide,come on in."
We heard a little hesitant clatter of the door that opened.
Juri then told Lushel with a tired voice "Lushel my sweetie,did you want to see your brother thaaaat badly ?"
She went to our bed and climbed up in order to sit on it and looked at her new sibling.

Juri then told Lushel with a tired voice "Lushel my sweetie,did you want to see your brother thaaaat badly ?"She went to our bed and climbed up in order to sit on it and looked at her new sibling

I patted her head lightly "are you happy to have a brother now ?" , she then looked up to me and told me with sparkling eyes "of course papa !!!! >.< I'm happy I want to play dolls with him,drink tea,eat lots of sweets and maybe I will share my flowers with him as well so we can eat them together hehe !!!"
Juri giggled at our daughters cuteness,she stroke the head of Lushel and told her in a sorry tone "Lushel but you can't feed your brother with flowers like your dolls." That conversation isn't making any sense now is it ?
"why can't I mama ?! My dolls like flowers really much and eat them ALWAYS!!!" Said our daughter with a cute pouting face.
I looked at Juri and saw the expression on her face,that told me she was overwhelmed,well, she can't tell Lushel that her brother will die if she does that,I can understand her worries too well.
"Now,now Lushel let your mother rest for now, she needs it,you don't want her to get sick do you ?" I tried to calm her down with these words with the gentlest tone I could make.
But.....she looked back and forth from me and Juri with a worried expression "mama....n-noooooo.....I don't w-want t-hat *sniff*,*sniff*"
Oh,well I didn't saw that coming....now I faced Juri with an apologetic smile.Juri looked at me with a worried expression, then nodded and let out a big sight,she wiped the tears of the eyes of our beloved daughter.
"My,my don't worry,papa just wanted to tease you a little, I'm fine.....see ? You know what ? How about I give your little brother to papa and you,promise me to take good care of him alright ? I will rest a little bit so I won't get sick good idea ?"
After that Lushel stopped crying and became very exited.I always wondered how Juri can manage to soothe Lushel so quickly.Is it something only a mother can do i wonder ?

When we took the little boy out of juri's hands,Lushel and I put him in his bed.
"papa what's brothers name ?" my daughter asked me,with eyes only focused on her brother.
Juri and I decided that I should choose the boys name,because Juri chose Lushel's name.I already thought of a few names but it isn't as easy as said to choose the perfect one.then suddenly something pulled on my pants,

Don't think NASTY -.-

it was Lushel who finally looked up at me and asked "papa can I choose his name if that's okay with you and mama ?"
I then thought for a moment and answered her "hmmm of course it's okay that you choose his name,do you have one in mind already ?"

She thought for a little bit and said in a very gentle voice that was just like a whisper
"Kaname."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Puuuhhh,so that was the first chapter I think it's long ? XD well It took me some time to write it.yeh yeh I know vampires can't get sick but just wanted to write it so that little Lushel can get scared.
I hope you like it so far !!!